• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mars

Cyrus the Adequate

Correct on the attack boost. How do I increase?

Start with the basic fighting trio - Zeus, Cdm, and CoA. I realize it's too late for you now, but you probably should stay in EMA until all three of these are at least level 10. That with the other small boosts you can get from event buildings, towers, etc, should put you at 150-200%. Then start levelling them up.....and up......and up.

How did you get to 15M points without an Arc?

Gurdy

I've been playing for 7 yrs. and 9 months. Only recently I started the SAM map cause I couldn't progress in the research tree. I don't feel I aged up too quickly.

wolfhoundtoo

Well no that wasn't too quickly but you didn't really adjust your city design for the changes that came to the game during that time. One way you can try and get special goods is the GB Super Carrier if you really don't like fighting or don't want to spend the time on redesigning your city and acquiring what you need to fight thru the map. That won't be quick but it is an alterative to having to mine.

Lord Pest

Eels go first on attack before all and can attack any spot on the map and the range is 8X that of a space marine. They are much better.

here is how to use Eels on Mars Continental map. Use 8 eels. You can get 8 hits on the Mars units before they can hit you even once. You should be able to kill 3 or 4 of their units before they can even hit you once. That’s a big advantage in your favor.

wolfhoundtoo

His attack is way too low for that to work that much. Eels can be effective but not if his attack/defense boost is below 100%.

Lord Pest

How can I make enough coins without houses?

Event Buildings, settlement buildings, a SMB GB for the % boost should get you all the coins you need. Some GBs give coins every 24 hours. There is also a % chance that an RQ returns coins. A CF will boost the return on all RQs except the one that awards fp.

BruteForceAttack

So I could sell my lower age houses to make room for GB

Can you post your city screen shot ? How much coin/supply do you have? Which gbs do you currently have and what level are they?

If you running low on coins and don't have St Marks GB, build it and level it, even level 1 gives you 100% more coins.

Sharmon the Impaler

In SAM you should be making about 30 million coins per day to keep up. Make sure that you are making around that amount or it will be a bottleneck for you.

Gurdy

1.216.59614485a93 (27.10.2021 09:49)
Can you post your city screen shot ? How much coin/supply do you have? Which gbs do you currently have and what level are they?

If you running low on coins and don't have St Marks GB, build it and level it, even level 1 gives you 100% more coins.

how do I post a screenshot