• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Marthidal

DeletedUser

Greetings and salutations,

I am Lord Kryshon of Marthidal, Keeper of the Rolls of the Legendary Knights.

A kingdom is more prosperous during one year of peace versus five years of war. At least, that is what my Chamberlain says. On the other hand, my Lord Marshal tells me that enemies are constantly 'knocking on the walls' and if I don't want to lose my head, we have to strike first and fast. Anyway, my top General states that 'no battle plans survive the first contact with the enemy'.

All I know is that I have to consider my people's welfare before anything else. I have been known to negotiate with my neighbors; but (let's face it) war is exciting. And there are some people I just don't want as allies.

Most of the duties of a Ruler are boring as hell. I can only take so many petitioners before I want to bite something - hard. And night after night of court gets downright tedious. Battles give me someone to release my frustrations on. I envy my Generals: being out there in the middle of the action while I am stuck in the castle. But my advisors insist that I am too important.

Like hell I am!

Anyway, I better go see what catastrophe has occurred while my attention was elsewhere. Updates will come as time permits.

Best Regards,

kryshon (pronounced 'chris-SHAWN')

DeletedUser

Uhmm..?

I am confused as to the motive of which you posted this.

DeletedUser

I read the desricption of this section and it said that we could be in character. I also recieved a notice that we can write stories or whatever we want. If I have done something wrong, sorry.

DeletedUser34

I thought it was cute. He is the ONLY person who has grasped what the worlds "drama" is. I mean without a need for smack talk, what else do you have?

plus rep for going out of the box.

DeletedUser

It's nice and different, I just wish he would continue with his daily mundane life as a lord of the castle. Would make for a great reading.

I agree with Dom on the rep thing and there's a notification for you Dark. :)

DeletedUser2193

Lord Kryshon........we have many daniels in our realm, but unkind people have called them the "village idiots".....come to the festivities at my realm Uradel..........or Uradelei Days....all our welcome! Lady Caroline Red