• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Martin Luther King event - Feedback

DeletedUser23123

I completed in 1 but not the others. To much resources for just supplies. Started in the 3rd world because the first few was easy and short times. Then I got some Diamonds. So I started in the 1st which did take time to scout and get forges. But, no Diamonds. Just a couple of goods and about 30 or so thousands in supplies. Didn't bother in the 2nd. Quest cost way to much for these prizes. Not a goods Quest for a Historic figure. Thumb Down.

DeletedUser24596

Was looking forward to a good event. Thumbs down on this one. All FPs wanted and then provs wanted was undoable depending where you were in game. So I got screwed again... in two worlds at that! Big disappointment.

DeletedUser17462

As I am kind of parked in my current age
the complete research quest prevented me from finishing the event
Word of advice, if you are going to do this in anything other than the final era, skip any dead end techs that you can afford to so that you have something to come back to when an event requires research.

DeletedUser23884

I enjoyed the event, thanks for putting in another interesting element to the game...btw...we were titillated with the "if you finish all quests by the 16", but nothing every happened that I can tell. What was that about?

DeletedUser9184

I enjoyed the event, thanks for putting in another interesting element to the game...btw...we were titillated with the "if you finish all quests by the 16", but nothing every happened that I can tell. What was that about?
Was a typo. The event finished on the 19th