Mass Aid button

Discussion in 'Proposals' started by Glass Case of Emotion, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Glass Case of Emotion

Glass Case of Emotion New Member

Proposal
    Have a "Mass AID" button, so you could AID everyone in a list either altogether or through each tab (friend, guild, and neighbors)

Current System (if applicable)
    The individual "Aid" button for each friend, guild member or neighbor.

Details
    I believe this would allow quicker maintenance of your "Aid" list and basically replace a very mundane action in your city. This would just allow the ability to "Aid" everyone in ALL of your 3 tabs simultaneously or you could mass aid just in single tabs.

Abuse Prevention
    I can't think of any abuse this would cause.

Visual Aids
    Don't have any images for this, just an "Aid All" button or something close to the friends/guild members/neighbors list

Conclusion
    I just think this game already has a lot of clicking and I'm just trying to think of a way to allow faster maintenance so users don't get bored playing the game. This is something that I hate doing because with 80 friends, 50+ guild members and 75 neighbors that's a lot of clicking for "Aid".

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    ghengis Ron likes this.
  2. hjh102

hjh102 Well-Known Member

Hootengoben and Graviton like this.
  3. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
    2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
    3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
    4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
    5. Submit Proposal
    6. Wait at least two weeks
    7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
    8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
    9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
    10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
    11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
    12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
    13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
    14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

4. KungQu

KungQu Active Member

I hope no one throws stones around Glass Case of Emotion....

Welcome to the Forums GCoE

Hootengoben likes this.
  5. Salsuero

Salsuero Well-Known Member

Asked (often) before. I'm (still) a no.

Hootengoben likes this.
  6. webyankee

webyankee Member

If they don't do this then use the MOD that does it, eventually they might get the hint but they are pretty obstinate about these things.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2018
  7. RazorbackPirate

RazorbackPirate Well-Known Member

I would only support this if it were implemented as a Diamond feature, say 5 Diamonds, to be consistent with the 'Collect All Finished Production' button. Like the 'Collect All' tool, it would only affect those peeps that can be aided at the time. I won't support an 'Aid everyone as they come up over the next 24 hours' button. I also think you should lose any coins and BPs that come with manual Aid. Why should someone get all the benefits if they're unwilling to do the work?

Hootengoben, Salsuero and hjh102 like this.
  8. Salsuero

I agree... to a point... why should someone not get the benefits if they actually spend diamonds. You're double penalizing them. They don't get penalized when they spend diamonds to collect all... in fact they get an extra benefit of resetting all supply production buildings at once! Either they pay diamonds and keep the rewards or they don't spend diamonds but don't get rewards. One issue though... suggesting diamonds as a cost brings us up against the DNSL, so this is a risky suggestion if it is deemed to not be allowed.

Arya66 likes this.
  9. anne b

anne b New Member

10. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

You could knock your aiding down by a third if you fight your neighbors and then plunder them. More clicking but for me, a lot more fun!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 11:55 PM
  11. Salsuero

Not a very good use of my Seed Vault, though.

12. eliza1983

eliza1983 Member

Worlds:
    Langendorn, Rugnir, Sinerania, Xyr
    I like the idea except i use my DT soo i dont would rather aid my higher aged players first to get better goods

ODragon likes this.
  13. ODragon

ODragon Well-Known Member

Aid until you are out of DT for the day, then click the mass aid button to aid the rest.

eliza1983 likes this.
  14. Agent327

Agent327 Well-Known Member

I would like a mass tavern visit button.

15. m9silent12

m9silent12 Well-Known Member

So would I. That crap is annoying hahahaha

16. Salsuero

I would like a mass give me everything for free button.

17. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Well-Known Member

I want a mass reply button on the Forum. When I hit it, it posts a snarky reply to every new post. It would save me a lot of typing. :p

18. jackson the holy

jackson the holy New Member

A mass aid button would be a great QOL item. I have completely ignored aiding except for my DT or when quests require it. Removing the rewards or adding diamond costs would make it pointless less. I am aiding for the blueprint chance or for a good(DT) if I dont get anything why bother? Giving someone else an aid when you are not guaranteed an aid back for no other reward would discourage me spending the time.

19. Volodya

Volodya Well-Known Member

Obviously you're never guaranteed a return aid, but I promise you your chances of being aided are a lot better if you do aid than if you don't.

20. Graviton

Graviton Well-Known Member

Why bother? Because if you aid friends they'll more thank likely aid you back. Many players aid from their Events list, on which you don't appear unless you aid them first. And if you don't aid you'll likely be dropped from several friends lists, which means your city's not getting the aid it needs.

Not all rewards in this game are immediate, nor should they be.