Mass Supply Rush did not work

The Mighty RAA

I tried to use the 5 minute mass supply rush from the Rosa Parks questline and it did not work. My production buildings were all just over 2 hours from finishing and there was no change in time remaining after activating the rush. The supply rush is now gone from my inventory.

Uhhhh?

The same thing happened to me:( It gave me the warning of do you wan't to use this on 17 production buildings, and I clicked yes, and it just disappeared from my inventory and my production buildings didn't change.

qaccy

@The Mighty RAA What were these buildings actually producing? If the production is for anything other than supplies, a supply rush item will not affect the production timer for it. However, it also won't even allow the item to be used so perhaps there actually is something wrong here, unless you did have some supply productions running but you were hoping to speed up something else.

Stephen Longshanks

@The Mighty RAA What were these buildings actually producing? If the production is for anything other than supplies, a supply rush item will not affect the production timer for it. However, it also won't even allow the item to be used so perhaps there actually is something wrong here, unless you did have some supply productions running but you were hoping to speed up something else.
You're replying to a post from 2 years ago.