• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

MasterKratos

DeletedUser

MasterKratos started Fel Dranghyr early on and was joining different guilds just long enough to get whatever trades he could and then would leave. Now he has ammassed a ton of Goods that he basically conned out of various Guilds. Now he has his own Guild and has a NEW scam going on. Below is a transcript of a message he is sending to my members and I assume other Guilds and their members as well. How do you think he got 33,551 Goods? By the methods that I stated. I had told him a while back not to message me or my Guild members again. Apparently he forgot and did it anyway. It will not do for this con artist to pop up in my neighborhood for that matter anyone in his Guild that supports this crook. His Guild is Alpha Lyrae Empire.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings RobberHood, Horsethief, Iamironwoman, General771, and Sherwoodsforrest,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have been invited into the Circle of Alliance. Those that accept this invitation will be registered in the Circle of Alliance Tournament, and would have access to our tradesman, who holds the Empire’s Surplus of 33,551 Goods.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is MasterKratos. I have established my reputation with many guild leaders as a Trades Expert, Guild Advisor and Supporter.

The Alpha Lyrae Empire forges its future through interactive interdependence, which is individually driven and collectively experienced. As a result, the Circle of Alliance was established to develop and maintain relationships with other guilds in our Global Network.

The Alpha Lyrae Empire was established in the Cirgard World under the Leadership of MethosVega.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On January 16th, the Circle of Alliance Tournament will begin, which will keep track of our allied guilds’ progress until February 7th, at which time the Top 3 Guilds in Percentage Growths, Rating Increases and Rank Position Changes would be announced. Weekly updates would be provided every Friday.

I’ve hosted 12-Global Guild Tournaments under the username MethosVega on Cirgard World with great success.
Those that join the Circle of Alliance will have access to our tradesman, The Merchant, who holds 13,700+ Goods on Fel Dranghr World from Bronze to High Middle Age, and 19,800+ Goods on Cirgard World from Bronze to Progress Era.

The Merchant posts trades in quantities of 10-20 in ratios of 1:1 (same age), 2:1 (low age), 1:2 (high age), and has 500–1,000 posted trades at a given time for
easy access. Trades from the Colonial to Progressive Era are at the ratio of 2:3 (lower age) and 3:2 (higher age) in quantities of 8-18.

In regards to access to these trades, The Merchant visits allied guilds every 2 to 3-days for a 24-hours period.

The benefit of sharing our goods with other guilds is that their offers and needs differ from our own, which stabilizes both markets. As a result, your members may utilize as many of the offers that they wish.
If you are interested in joining the Circle of Alliance, please let me know.
Sincerely,

Founder of Alpha Lyrae Empire