• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Maximum number of friend.

Snarko

You can't send friend requests if you are at 80 friends or more. It does not matter who you have sent requests to and who has sent one to you. Only how many you have.

DeletedUser34436

I didn't find that out until today when I had to delete thirty people.

It was like Sophie's Choice, but more sad. :(

Ecky-Pting

Unless the other person is over 80 friends as well, there's no need to delete anyone to add one more. Just have the other person send the invite.

Tytan the Great

I really wish to know which friend I invited and which one invited me, so i know who to delete if needed. Some of them were added way back then, and they haven’t leveled as fast as I have. I feel bad deleting them, but i really need higher level friends now.

DevaCat

I really wish to know which friend I invited and which one invited me, so i know who to delete if needed. Some of them were added way back then, and they haven’t leveled as fast as I have. I feel bad deleting them, but i really need higher level friends now.
I understand what you're saying. I still have a few who are barely playing, and have fallen well behind in city progress, but they've been there since I hardly knew what I was doing and were active and helpful back in time. I can't remember who invited who, but Agent's right that this does not matter. I guess I'm sentimental, but when the need arises I will check my event log for a week or so, then let them go. People drift away from the game. And if they have simply become super casual they should understand that more active players need more active friends. After all, they only have to send out a friend request to replace me when I'm gone.

Tytan the Great

It does not matter who invited who. You still have to delete till you have less than 80 friends before you can invite again.
It does not? I currently have 87 friends, and can’t invite anymore. That means I invited 80 and 7 invited me, right? In order for me to send a friend request, I need to delete among the 80 i invited. That’s how I understand it. Am I wrong?

Nicholas002

It does not? I currently have 87 friends, and can’t invite anymore. That means I invited 80 and 7 invited me, right? In order for me to send a friend request, I need to delete among the 80 i invited. That’s how I understand it. Am I wrong?
yes, you are wrong. As @Agent327 pointed out earlier,
It does not matter who invited who. You still have to delete till you have less than 80 friends before you can invite again.

Agent327

No. It can also mean you invited 60 and 27 invited you. It is the total of 80 friends that counts. Once you hit 80 friends, you can only be invited, but it does not mean you invited all 80. Right now you need to delete 8 before you can invite again, or you just wait till others invite you.

Tytan the Great

No. It can also mean you invited 60 and 27 invited you. It is the total of 80 friends that counts. Once you hit 80 friends, you can only be invited, but it does not mean you invited all 80. Right now you need to delete 8 before you can invite again, or you just wait till others invite you.
Now I understand. So in order to maximize the numbers of friends, first send out the 80 invites. Only after all 80 invites got accepted, then start accepting the 60 invites to make up the 140 total. After you got 140 friends, in order to invites 1 friend, I have to delete 61 friends to bring the total down to 79 before I can invite 1. Why so convoluted?

Agent327

Now I understand. So in order to maximize the numbers of friends, first send out the 80 invites. Only after all 80 invites got accepted, then start accepting the 60 invites to make up the 140 total. After you got 140 friends, in order to invites 1 friend, I have to delete 61 friends to bring the total down to 79 before I can invite 1. Why so convoluted?

Why not?

It's how it works and because it is how it works, you need to work to make it work. What's wrong with that? If you want to be a mediocre player, ignore the friends. If you want to go to the top, work on it.

Falconwing

So in order to maximize the numbers of friends
Realistically, you don't need 140 friends. I can't remember the last time I had over 80. You need quality friends over quantity. I cycle through my friends list every two weeks. I aid everyone for a week. Then I aid from my TH only aiding those who aid me. After a week, I go down the list and lose everyone who's still orange. That way I know I have active, multiple times a week, helpers. Then I can send invites to people I see in Chat and they get to stay as long as they Aid/Visit at least twice a week. It's also handy when you need to buy Goods from someone outside the Guild. Most of the big time sellers don't have invites to send you, so if you want the Goods, you gotta send them a FR. Everyone should cycle through their friends list. You always pick up people who either aren't as active as you need, retired, or don't help at all, just letting you help them.

BruteForceAttack

Yes it is better to send invites first and then beg for invites.

Nicholas002

Realistically, you don't need 140 friends. I can't remember the last time I had over 80. You need quality friends over quantity. I cycle through my friends list every two weeks. I aid everyone for a week. Then I aid from my TH only aiding those who aid me. After a week, I go down the list and lose everyone who's still orange. That way I know I have active, multiple times a week, helpers. Then I can send invites to people I see in Chat and they get to stay as long as they Aid/Visit at least twice a week. It's also handy when you need to buy Goods from someone outside the Guild. Most of the big time sellers don't have invites to send you, so if you want the Goods, you gotta send them a FR. Everyone should cycle through their friends list. You always pick up people who either aren't as active as you need, retired, or don't help at all, just letting you help them.
I don’t curate my friends list based on aiding, but on sniping opportunities. If you get 80 friends with 30-60 arcs who use swaps, you can snipe hundreds of FPs per day. And players who are leveling an arc, are also guaranteed to be active, so you get the aid and tavern visits anyway.

wontn23

Filter your events history to find the neighbors that have been aiding you. That means they are fairly active, then send a friend request. Your guild members already are on your aid list so I would not use them as friends because it defeats the purpose of increasing your number of daily aids.