• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Maximum usable Att boost ?

Sharmon the Impaler

I am currently at 1350/985 and was looking for the maximum usable boost to get. Is there a point where the return is nil or very close to it ?

Thank you

67Sage101

The number 2 player on my server is way above that...so not sure what the max is but it's up there around 2000 for some top players.

Ebeondi Asi

2500 is the attack I hear players what... Attack army defense is limited since no matter what, any hit is going to take away one chit of health.
One wants one shot kill. But how high attrition can one get and stlll have a one shot kill? I would guess 2500 in not enough when you have 130 attrition???
THe attack army defense you can tell. when you get only one chit loss for any attack.as attrition goes up the need for more defense goes up.
So al depends on how high you can get in GbG with attrition...
About losses. if the AI can attack one one unit only and your guys all go second.no matter what you will lose one unit... So choosing units that shoot first matters too.
All my Cities I am over 1000%A 1000D and it is not nearly enough.. IMO

Emberguard

Well..... That's going to be difficult to answer given it'll depend on what age you're in and those with high boosts tend to be end game anyway

Emberguard

One wants one shot kill. But how high attrition can one get and stlll have a one shot kill? I would guess 2500 in not enough when you have 130 attrition???
Space ages would be able to due to their chance at double attack, plus you can stack Arctic Orangery onto it as well