• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaveWolf

History
Civilization
Anthropology
Excavation
Archaeology
Geology
Artifact
Museum
Archaeologist
Stonehenge
Settlement
Evolution
Past
Analysis
Architecture

I want my prize on Korch!
Thankyou.

Boopie the Bold

View attachment 19548
May Competition
Closes 20/05/2022 at 12:00

Its that time again! We are giving five lucky winners a chance to win some event scrolls to give them a little boost! For your chance to win, read on!

Our Archaeologists have discovered a mass of broken mosaic pieces each inscribed with letters that must be put together to form words. They managed to split the tiles into words because each word had a different color, but they have no idea which letter goes where! Can you help them discover the correct solutions to the words? Here are their notes!

For your chance to be one of the lucky 5 to receive 200 scrolls why not lend them a hand!

tyroish
inovlaictiiz
tgoyophlrnao
ivoatecxna
ryoaegcloah
geloygo
aairttfc
umemsu
tiagleahrosoc
negnesoteh
tneeltestm
lviuneoto
tsap
iyansasl

ucrheattrcei

To enter, Simply reply to this thread with your list of unscrambled words and make sure to include the world you would like to receive any prize on.

An example entry would be :

Alpha
Omega
Delta
Zulu

I want my prize on Houndsmoor!

Rules
  • Only one entry per player. If you enter more than once we will disqualify you and your entry will not be counted
  • All entries must be without spam and all posts must follow the forum rules
  • 5 lucky winners will be selected at random from all winning entries, starting with those who list the most correct answers.
  • The Contest administrator will have final say in any situation not covered already under the rules.
  • All winners will be announced on this post
  • All entries will remain hidden from view until the competition closes.
Good luck, everyone!
Boopie the Bold, Houndsmoor:
history
civilization
anthropology
excavation
archaeology
geology
artifact
museum
archaeologist
Stonehenge
settlement
evolution
past
analysis
architecture

mangosorbet

history
civilization
anthropology
excavation
archeology
geology
artifact
museum
archaeologist
stonehenge
settlement
evolution
past
analysis
architecture
I want my prize on Odhrorvar

Life of Riley

event answers

history
civilization
anthropology
excavation
archaeology
geology
artifact
museum
archaeologist
stonehenge
settlement
evolution
past
analysis
architecture

Life of Riley, city- East Nagach

Dodge

View attachment 19548
May Competition

Its that time again! We are giving five lucky winners a chance to win some event scrolls to give them a little boost! For your chance to win, read on!

Our Archaeologists have discovered a mass of broken mosaic pieces each inscribed with letters that must be put together to form words. They managed to split the tiles into words because each word had a different color, but they have no idea which letter goes where! Can you help them discover the correct solutions to the words? Here are their notes!

For your chance to be one of the lucky 5 to receive 200 scrolls why not lend them a hand!

tyroish
inovlaictiiz
tgoyophlrnao
ivoatecxna
ryoaegcloah
geloygo
aairttfc
umemsu
tiagleahrosoc
negnesoteh
tneeltestm
lviuneoto
tsap
iyansasl

ucrheattrcei

To enter, Simply reply to this thread with your list of unscrambled words and make sure to include the world you would like to receive any prize on.

Alpha
Omega
Delta
Zulu

Rules
  • Only one entry per player. If you enter more than once we will disqualify you and your entry will not be counted
  • 5 lucky winners will be selected at random from all winning entries, starting with those who list the most correct answers.
  • The Contest administrator will have final say in any situation not covered already under the rules.
Good luck, everyone!
History
civilization
anthropology
excavation
archaeology
geology
artifact
museum
archaeologist
Stonehenge
settlement
evolution
past
analysis
architecture

I want my prize on Fel Dranghyr

Suminad

View attachment 19548
May Competition

tyroish
inovlaictiiz
tgoyophlrnao
ivoatecxna
ryoaegcloah
geloygo
aairttfc
umemsu
tiagleahrosoc
negnesoteh
tneeltestm
lviuneoto
tsap
iyansasl

ucrheattrcei

Alpha
Omega
Delta
Zulu

Rules
Good luck, everyone!
history
civilization
anthropology
excavation
archaeology
geology
artifact
museum
archaeologist
stonehenge
settlement
evolution
past
analysis
architecture

my city is in Dunarsund

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Thank you everyone for your entries :) We will select the lucky winners at random from the entries with the most correct answers and announce them by the end of 21/05/2022

We will also add your prize tomorrow evening so you have enough time to use the scrolls!

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
The winners are in! First off the solution to the word puzzles are as follows :)

tyroish : history
inovlaictiiz : civilization
tgoyophlrnao : anthropology
ivoatecxna : excavation
ryoaegcloah : archaeology
geloygo : geology
aairttfc : artifact
umemsu : museum
tiagleahrosoc : archaeologist
negnesoteh : stonehenge
tneeltestm : settlement
lviuneoto : evolution
tsap : past
iyansasl : analysis

ucrheattrcei : architecture

And finally, the lucky winners are :

@dave_the_scallywag
@Praetorius
@Queen of our Land
@Life of Riley
@Dionyn

Each has been awarded 200 scrolls. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.