• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness 2021 Feedback

WinnerGR

how do you access the offer? I don't see a tab for it.
Read the announcemnt properly:
Tuesday, the 11th of May, starting at 09:00 EST!
Its the 10th of of May today and the sale is on the 11th of May but don't get too exited....
Prepare yourself for disappointment.

-----------------------------

I really wish these wouldn't be advertised as "discounts". If these were available all the time for a diamond price, yes, you can say they are discounted. But, if you only sell them once or twice a year at the "discounted" price, they're really not discounted are they?
By definition they are discounts.

Agent327

I really wish these wouldn't be advertised as "discounts". If these were available all the time for a diamond price, yes, you can say they are discounted. But, if you only sell them once or twice a year at the "discounted" price, they're really not discounted are they?

These items are offered several times a year and the prices asked tomorrow will be a discount, compared to those offers.

Taeshire

Has work been done to improve the stability of the game platform during these events?

Previous events have caused issues with the game dropping out, and slowing to a crawl for almost the entire day.

Agaselle

spend youre diamonds on somethink you cannot get so easy in events or so......................................................................................

qaccy

I usually see comments in this thread each year complaining about how bad the offers were. I don't see any complaints about the offers this year. Does that mean there was some decent stuff available? I only managed to catch the Governor's Villa kits (which didn't have any so-called 'discount') and the archaeology chests.

Chompman

I usually see comments in this thread each year complaining about how bad the offers were. I don't see any complaints about the offers this year. Does that mean there was some decent stuff available? I only managed to catch the Governor's Villa kits (which didn't have any so-called 'discount') and the archaeology chests.
The en forum thread has them all this time as they got access to them earlier to see what they were.

Lothar123

No, I think there weren't any complaints in this thread because no one was expecting anything good, so no one was disappointed.

I think the first offer was 50 FPs, then a SoK level 1. I think the third building was either a Hanami Bridge or Abandoned Asylum selection kit, then the Governor's Villa selection kit.

I didn't think either the FPs or the SoK were worth spending diamonds on, and while I'd love another maxed out Hanami Bridge, Abandoned Asylum, or Governor's Villa in my city, I wasn't willing to pay the 30,000 or so diamonds necessary to buy each level individually.

Agaselle

why arent there diamonds at discount....................................................................................................................................

Just An Observer

I did buy another Gov Villa fully leveled as it is the best event building in the game. Some high era players who belong to the guild I am in said they only were offered one level for 3200 Diamonds.

There was a glitch in the Archaeology chest offering that messed up my game for about 5 minutes before repeated refreshing brought back a measure of software stability. I bought none of those chests as a result.