• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness 2021 Feedback

Agent327

why arent there diamonds at discount....................................................................................................................................

There never are during these sales, but you do get them on occasion, mostly during events. Spend more diamonds, get better offers.

Got soaked twice with the "mystery chest"----one time was a (semi-useful) chessboard, the other an annoying wishing well shrink kit. Aside from selling that shrink kit to Antiques, it's not worth anything to me (I hate wishing wells-----regular or shrunk, to me they're completely overrated)

Just An Observer

Got soaked twice with the "mystery chest"----one time was a (semi-useful) chessboard, the other an annoying wishing well shrink kit. Aside from selling that shrink kit to Antiques, it's not worth anything to me (I hate wishing wells-----regular or shrunk, to me they're completely overrated)

Checkmate Squares usually go for 100K+ at auction so that was worthwhile. WW's are worthless unless one is building a Diamond farm but at least you will get a good price selling it to the AD in order to win another Checkmate Square.

Yeliab417

I did buy another Gov Villa fully leveled as it is the best event building in the game. Some high era players who belong to the guild I am in said they only were offered one level for 3200 Diamonds.

There was a glitch in the Archaeology chest offering that messed up my game for about 5 minutes before repeated refreshing brought back a measure of software stability. I bought none of those chests as a result.
That is pretty awesome!