• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness Feedback

DeletedUser25252

Thank you for playing Forge of Empires! If you wish to leave any feedback about the sale outlined here then please do so below!

Your Forge of Empires Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25795

So you get a new offer every 2 hours but they stay available for 3 hours? So does that mean in 2 hours time i will have 2 offers available (the 1 with 1 hour left on it and a new one with 3 hours left on it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

So you get a new offer every 2 hours but they stay available for 3 hours? So atm i have 4 offers, does that means in 2 hours time i will have 8 offers available (the 4 with 1 hour left on them and 4 new ones with 3 hours left on them).

Does it matter? Title says it all. You have to be mad to spend diamonds on these.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Hour 1 - Victory Tower 2500 diamonds
Hour 2 - Tiger's Den 3000 diamonds
Hour 3 - SoK 2900 diamonds
Hour 4 - Oasis 3000 diamonds
Hour 5 - Shrine of Awe 10000 diamonds
Hour 6 - Palm Tree 8000 diamonds
Hour 8 - SoK 3200 diamonds
Hour 9 - Victory Tower 3500 diamonds

There you go... the full list ;)

DeletedUser38815

I am confused with the time it will start, please help me precisely know when it starts

my timezone is UTC +1 (brussels) -- you say 09:00 EST on friday, but is it AM or PM ? do you mean UTC -4 Eastern Dailight Time ?

I'm confused, please help

RazorbackPirate

I am confused with the time it will start.
If it's done like previous madness sales, it doesn't matter when it starts. Every 4 hours, a new offer will become available and will remain available for a total of 3 hours.

Let's say the event starts 10 hours before your first login in your first world for the day. You will immediately be presented with all 6 offers released so far, and have 3 hours to purchase any or all of them. 2 hours later, you'll have a 7th offer released with 3 hours to purchase it, and 1 hour still remaining to purchase the previous 6 offers.

Not sure if that clarifies things, but in a nutshell, don't worry, you'll have 3 hours to purchase all of the offers released throughout the day. Keep the schedule you follow, you'll be fine. Most will be stuff you don't want or need anyway.

DeletedUser38934

With all due respect, you are wrong kind sir. Below is the real list.

Hour 1 - Poke in the eye with sharp stick 2500 diamonds
Hour 2 - Sister GB to 'Statue of Zeus' a 'Statue of Juice', as a tribute to O.J. Simpson 3000 diamonds
Hour 3 - A decoration named 'Knob' so when people polish it it would make us chuckle 2900 diamonds
Hour 4 - Attach a poop emoji to the avatar of a person who plunders your city 3000 diamonds
Hour 5 - A whoopee cushion that provides +5 Goods but (Only the brown ones) 10000 diamonds
Hour 6 - A hedge shaped like certain private parts 8000 diamonds

DeletedUser29510

well, if they really want folks to part with diamonds then they should toss up some rare and powerful buildings, not the same ol old stuff that you can get from normally playing the game, no, no, no... what do you think we are, suckers. You want cash then we want speaker corner's, maharaja's, or pagoda's, winter spire, up-grade level kits, or etc. Rare and limited stuff!!!!

RazorbackPirate

well, if they really want folks to part with diamonds then they should toss up some rare and powerful buildings, not the same ol old stuff that you can get from normally playing the game, no, no, no... what do you think we are, suckers. You want cash then we want speaker corner's, maharaja's, or pagoda's, winter spire, up-grade level kits, or etc. Rare and limited stuff!!!!
Agreed. You want my hard earned free diamonds, give me something worth spending them on. If upgrades appear for some older event buildings I was unable to complete, they might get a few. We'll see. Don't much care if there's nothing I want, but I'll be happy if there is.

I've no issue with building up my stash a bit longer waiting for something more attractive.

Larabee

That list makes for a better April Fool's Day joke.

Agreed. You want my hard earned free diamonds, give me something worth spending them on. If upgrades appear for some older event buildings I was unable to complete, they might get a few. We'll see. Don't much care if there's nothing I want, but I'll be happy if there is.

I've no issue with building up my stash a bit longer waiting for something more attractive.
I totally agree give us upgrades for event buildings that we could not get enough for or the odd occasion where you got 2 buildings but no where near enough time to get enough upgrades to max the 2nd one.

Jase249

This morning, the May Madness sale screen appeared on multiple worlds. When I attempted to close the 2nd one, it said "you have already accepted this offer on another world" as I closed it. Does this mean I'll only be able to access these offers on the first world I happened to close the window in or will they be available on all my worlds?

RazorbackPirate

This morning, the May Madness sale screen appeared on multiple worlds. When I attempted to close the 2nd one, it said "you have already accepted this offer on another world" as I closed it. Does this mean I'll only be able to access these offers on the first world I happened to close the window in or will they available on all my worlds?
In previous sales, once you log into any city, the next refresh in your other cities will display the same offers with the same countdown time. This is why the announcement says that when only a single item is available for purchase, you need to make sure to purchase it while in the city you want to place it in.

Jase249

In previous sales, once you log into any city, the next refresh in your other cities will display the same offers with the same countdown time. This is why the announcement says that when only a single item is available for purchase, you need to make sure to purchase it while in the city you want to place it in.

I'm aware that you need to buy the item in the world you want it, just never encountered a message saying it would only be available in only one before.

DeletedUser17397

LOL i hope this list is correct because it has to take the cake as the most comical crap Inno has done in last 2-3 months...

Agent327

This morning, the May Madness sale screen appeared on multiple worlds. When I attempted to close the 2nd one, it said "you have already accepted this offer on another world" as I closed it. Does this mean I'll only be able to access these offers on the first world I happened to close the window in or will they be available on all my worlds?

Read the announcement and you know. You should have done that to start with!!!!!!

Jase249

Read the announcement and you know. You should have done that to start with!!!!!!

Actually no it doesn't; it only says "make sure you buy it on the correct world" which I already know. I was asking about availability since the banner would seem to indicate they were only offered on one world. Going to kick off soon so I'll find out anyway.

Thank you however for your truly insightful comment.

Agent327

Actually no it doesn't; it only says "make sure you buy it on the correct world" which I already know. I was asking about availability since the banner would seem to indicate they were only offered on one world. Going to kick off soon so I'll find out anyway.

Thank you however for your truly insightful comment.

"Some of the offers will be available multiple times and can be bought on different worlds, some offers can only bought once, so make sure you buy them on the correct world, as transfers to other worlds will not be possible."

What about that do you not understand?