• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness Feedback

DeletedUser28314

Our May Madness Sale starts May 15th. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below! As usual, we can't offer any sneak previews on what items will be included in the sale!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lothar123

These sales were a lot more interesting--usually not a good deal, but interesting--before we could buy so much good stuff without diamonds through the AD.

Captain Christian

And, first offer, for the small price of 295 diamonds, is a large medal pack, worth 2,100 medals! Do I hear a bid? 295? Do I hear a bid of 295 diamonds for this gorgeous pack of medals?
[Crickets chirping]
Anyone?
[More crickets]

ffblackice

I don't think the first sale is good deal, isn't it? why spend diamond for medals?
BTW, I am quite a new player, the archaeology is my first event in FOE.

ExtraMile

I don't think the first sale is good deal, isn't it? why spend diamond for medals?
BTW, I am quite a new player, the archaeology is my first event in FOE.
You’re correct, it’s a terrible deal. Especially in the lower ages the amount of medals offered is just peanuts.

If you are spending diamonds today, I would advise waiting until a building with efficient FP production is offered.

ffblackice

Yes, sure, thanks. I am not planning to spend any diamond, but just take a look what is the sale event looks like.

The Lady Redneck

Now if they were to offer diamonds for medals or FPs!!!!!! I might be tempted :D OK OK I am cracking a joke before some says something about not suggesting such a thing LOL

WinnerGR

If I had the diamonds to buy stuff in this sale I would have gone for the CN kit .

Last edited:

UBERhelp1

Are you happy now that I edited this Winner?

On topic though, often "deals" are offered in sales for items not yet obtainable, but that are available in events later on. So, my guess is CN kits will make an appearance on the Summer Event's wheel.

Last edited: