• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

May Madness Feedback

Agent327

You say you are a newish player so I would 90% wait for the event though it is not define that there will be a CN selection kit in the Summer Event and that is why :

• 95% do not do it as it is likely it will be in the Summer Event
  • 4.999% it won't be in the Summer Event so buy it
  • 0.001% your a billionaire with enough money to buy it

^ are totally made up numbers , what I am trying to say is that you shouldn't buy it .

Keep in mind that any Winner advise it totally wrong 99% of the time. It's best to ignore whatever he has to say.

Looony

Every time you post a new offer while I'm in the game the site crashes and it takes me 5-10 minutes to get back in

ffblackice

Same here, system down and couldn't log in for a while.
And all sales are terrible, especially the (last?) one started on 9pm.

OutlawDon

And, first offer, for the small price of 295 diamonds, is a large medal pack, worth 2,100 medals! Do I hear a bid? 295? Do I hear a bid of 295 diamonds for this gorgeous pack of medals?
[Crickets chirping]
Anyone?
[More crickets]
And what would I do with the medals? An expansion costs 600 diamonds, so I would rather use diamonds directly for that, cheaper than using medals after buying them with diamonds. Perhaps different people at different ages have to pay more or fewer medals for expansions?

qaccy

So now that it's over...what were all the offers? I read about medals in here, and personally saw 50 FP, Pagoda kits, and these Mystery Chests. What were the others? I missed a few due to work but I'm still interested in what they were!

Captain Christian

So now that it's over...what were all the offers? I read about medals in here, and personally saw 50 FP, Pagoda kits, and these Mystery Chests. What were the others? I missed a few due to work but I'm still interested in what they were!
The first was the medals, the second was the Crow's Nest Selection Kit, I missed the third, and the fourth was the Pagoda Selection Kit.

Lothar123

Did anyone buy a Mystery Chest? I wanted to find out what was in them, but not badly enough to actually spend diamonds on it.

qaccy

The chests weren't too badly priced compared to buying scrolls with diamonds to use on tools,, provided you actually wanted tools for the event and didn't care too much about the tools being randomly awarded. The main draw was obviously supposed to be the Checkmate Square though, which would be a pretty good prize to get for 'only' 400 diamonds.