• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Medal packages in "Divine Selection Kits"

DeletedUser36154

I won (earned) some Divine Selection Kits (DSK) in last event and do not know how to determine how many medals are in the medal package which is one of the options without using one of them can someone tell me how to find out ?
Or just tell me how many in OF & Mars ages ?

DeletedUser24787

open up the kit click the question mark on the medals package it will tell you the value without consuming the kit

DeletedUser36154

Thanks B.F.A. albeit where I really want to use the kit is OF world since in my SAM city I have no medal expansions left to buy & millions in account.
harbingers info is not correct -at least on my worlds- as there is no question mark box anywhere in or on the kit, since I play on PC--I really do love my 40 inch monitor and armchair.

Woof

Lancer

harbingers info is not correct -at least on my worlds- as there is no question mark box anywhere in or on the kit

Whenever I got my kit, I chose to get the medal package after viewing how many I would get. I did this by clicking on the image or the little blue ? that appears on the bottom right hand side of the image. In that world I am in IA, and I believe the reward was 3,300 medals if I remember correctly. This was on the mobile version as this is the only version I use.

DeletedUser36154

Whenever I got my kit, I chose to get the medal package after viewing how many I would get. I did this by clicking on the image or the little blue ? that appears on the bottom right hand side of the image. In that world I am in IA, and I believe the reward was 3,300 medals if I remember correctly. This was on the mobile version as this is the only version I use.
Well that reply was a wasted effort on your part (read previous posts). Cuss--some-more "support" has made no reply to my inquiry--not even the standard "we received your query" form post, and that was sent 24 hours ago. Such a tough question I suppose they need time to research it and confer with the code writers for a while. Thanks for trying to answer it Lancer.

Emberguard

I assume by IA you mean industrial?

So:
Iron: 300
EMA:
HMA: 1,200
LMA: 1,800
ColA:
IndA: 3,300
PE:
ME: 5,200
P-ME:
ConE:
Tomo:
TF:
AF:
OF:
VF:
SAM: 16,400

Last edited:

Emberguard

@Emberguard to add to your chart on top of this post:

os 16.4 k medals for sam, right?
thanks

So --- no one knows how many are in OF package?
Not without finding someone in that age or guesstimating

Working out rough averages of how much it goes up each time:
C21E3618-DA84-4B1C-BBE5-F42C593A7A01.jpeg

If I had to guesstimate I’d say maybe between 12-14,000. Without more data on how the Era and Future sections space the medals it’s difficult to say. I could be in the ballpark or I may be way off

DeletedUser

Working out rough averages of how much it goes up each time:
index.php

If I had to guesstimate I’d say maybe between 12-14,000. Without more data on how the Era and Future sections space the medals it’s difficult to say. I could be in the ballpark or I may be way off
You are dividing by one too many each time. For example, LMA to IndA is only two steps, not three, so the steps would average 750 instead of 500. Similarly, IndA to ME is only two steps so the average would be 950 instead of 633. And finally, ME to SAM is 8 steps instead of 9, so the average would be 1400, not 1244.

This leads me to believe that at least up to ME the step from one age to the next goes up 100 each time and the pattern may continue up through SAM. Like this:
Iron: 300
EMA: (700) +400
HMA: (1200) +500
LMA: 1800 +600
Col: (2500) +700
IndA: 3300 +800
PE: (4200) +900
ME: 5200 +1000
PME: (6300) +1100
CE: 7500 +1200
TE: (8800) +1300
FE: (10,200) +1400
AF: 11,600 +1400
OF: 13,100 +1500

VF: (14,700) +1600
SAM: 16,400 +1700
As you can see, the only anomaly is between FE and AF. This could be fixed if the transition from TE to FE and FE to AF were adjusted to adding 50 to those two steps instead of 100. That would make FE 10,150 +1350 and keep every other figure in my table the same. I can confirm that the CE medal package is 7500, so the pattern seems to hold except for the one anomaly.