• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] Medals after a tournament

DeletedUser1134

I placed 2nd in the last Iron Age Tournament and showed 10 medals but, now a day later nothing shows in my medal count. I have refreshed the screen. Logged in and out many times. Cleared my cache and nothing works. i know this is beta so maybe this is a bug?

DeletedUser

If you think its a bug it should have gone in bugs. And yes, personally, I think it is a bug.

DeletedUser1134

I posted it here first to see if anyone else has the same issues. If they due then for sure it is a bug. Still no medals.

DeletedUser

There are issues with the distribution of medals which do not affect everyone and every PvP tower, this has been reported and is being worked on.

DeletedUser

Another thing to this, I currently have 2 medals in my possession, and on the leader board it shows I have 0. Any reason to why that is?

DeletedUser

The medals ranking doesn't update like the points ranking. It only updates every time there is a game update.

DeletedUser

yes I have the same issue I am showing medals where I fought the tournament area and yet I show no medals in my city list???

DeletedUser

I placed 2nd in the last Iron Age Tournament and showed 10 medals but, now a day later nothing shows in my medal count. I have refreshed the screen. Logged in and out many times. Cleared my cache and nothing works. i know this is beta so maybe this is a bug?

Yeah, what he said... I am getting the same thing, no medals.
How many days do you have to wait, to get them.
I though it was going to be a right after effect. I did one earlier today.

DeletedUser34

*attention Walmart shoppers*

"in case you missed it, we have an important announcement. The medals are not showing up due to a bug. It has been turned in, they are aware of it, and they are working on a fix. Please keep track of your medals so that you can be sure you get the right amount when they get the bug fixed.

Again thank you for Paying Attention and for shopping at Walmart"

DeletedUser

Why is everyone freaking out over this particular weekend?

For the past several weeks it's been the same situation...the tournaments stop on Saturday or so, and the merge happens on Monday. The medals were awarded on Monday for the past several weeks, and yet people still ask about not receiving medals a day or so after the tournament ends. It's not exactly intuitive that they delay the reward process, but this shouldn't be strange to anyone that's played the game for a few weeks now. You just have to wait until tomorrow to get them.

Or is it just me? o_O

DeletedUser577

Why is everyone freaking out over this particular weekend?

For the past several weeks it's been the same situation...the tournaments stop on Saturday or so, and the merge happens on Monday. The medals were awarded on Monday for the past several weeks, and yet people still ask about not receiving medals a day or so after the tournament ends. It's not exactly intuitive that they delay the reward process, but this shouldn't be strange to anyone that's played the game for a few weeks now. You just have to wait until tomorrow to get them.

Or is it just me? o_O

Guess what? It's monday and still no medals. Should we wait until Tuesday or Wednesday?

DeletedUser

Guess what? It's monday and still no medals. Should we wait until Tuesday or Wednesday?

Yup, all we can do is wait, as it's been confirmed that the issue is being reported to those who are capable of handling it.

DeletedUser55

If you notice most of the new people mentioning it are new, often there first post. so I assume they are new tot he game and this is there first week.

DeletedUser

Same here, I need 10 medals to expand land! This can't be TOLERATED! RAWR

DeletedUser

Yeah, what he said... I am getting the same thing, no medals.
How many days do you have to wait, to get them.
I though it was going to be a right after effect. I did one earlier today.
Yeah, what he said, too. lol
And I got 3 medals extra from DEV knows where...

DeletedUser

Sorry, it's still not working as it should. We'll have to wait until monday yet again.