• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Medals

Parker The ll

How, can you get more medals for a newer player I really really really need more because I need one spot for my pirates hideout (Summer Event 2021) And it would be ever more beneficial to my mental well being

How, can you get more medals for a newer player I really really really need more because I need one spot for my pirates hideout (Summer Event 2021) And it would be ever more beneficial to my mental well being
Find a good guild that has people who can save you 5th place on an Arc or any building of a higher age than future. You only lose 5-9 FP but you can a couple thousand medals and prints.

Ebeondi Asi

The premium wy to get Medals is as Chicken Th says.. Any level on an Arc gives good Medals. Actually any high Era GB gives excellent Medals.. when you win a position on one. Medals are rare early on, and become super easy later on..