• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Melaleuca Herald

• Thread starter Lady RedBottomShoes
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Usually it's customary to wait until the end of the week to announce the 'person of the week', but this person made such an impression on the Melaleuca Knights that I just can't wait until Friday.

A few days ago during the Melaleuca Knights Greeting Ceremony for a new guild member, Bcope (Welcome again Bcope!), P00whp3 stood and began reciting a welcome poem. The poem was great and brought a smile as well as a giggle to my heart, as I'm sure it did the others in attendance. I needed to know what fueled the passion behind this man's eloquent words that propelled him to recite his poem in the full message chat room, without any shyness so I went to his city.

I had the pleasure of visiting p00whp's city and was awe struck by the beauty and the lush vegetation of his Early Middle Age metropolis. I was given a thourough and informative tour by the very friendly honeyguides who themselves have just arrived to the city. I had a wonderful time in P00whp3's city and he is the most gracious host, not to mention his magnificen castle.

when you get a chance please visit this enchanting city to experience the child like awe hard to come by anywhere else. We are proud to have a citizen of such distinction living amongst us, keep up the good work and keep those poems comming, we love them!

Good Job P00whp3!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lords and ladies of Brisgard particularly the Melaleuca Knights,

this person of the week couldn't have chosen a better name. Shadow321. He hovers in the misty shadows and is there in an instant to answer the members of Melaleuca Knights' needs.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! Its a plane! No, Its Shadow321!!

Shadow321 is our person of the week because he is a hovering angel superHero that watches over his guild flock answereing their needs from beyond the misty shadows.
There is so much more that Shadow321 does as a great game player , but here are just a few of what he does that makes him such an awsome game player, and fellow guilmate.

As soon as I put up a guild trade, it's almost always filled quickly by Shadow321 and he usually fills all of them. My other fellow guildies are just as active in answering their fellow guild members trade needs, but they have to beat Shadow321 to it, lol.

You can always count on him to put out trades for those who need.

There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't show up at your castle enctrance to polish and motivate, (And kick over your gnome and steal your *newspaper, ((*if you can remeber what that is))

He's there to make broadcast announcements when someone drops a great building for construction.

When you need forge points for your great building, Shadow is there giving forge points freely and although I haven't had the pleasure of dropping stakes for a great building yet, I rest assured that when I do, Sheadow321 will appear from the shadows and drop some fp on my great building.

He's always in attendance at the Melaleuca Knights welcoming ceremonies (parties gone wild lol) and mildstone celebrations.

Engaging in chat with his knowledge, wit, humor and his down to earth and easy going personality makes for great conversation and fun communication.

He's there to give battle tips. He just helps in any way that he cans answering any question you may have about the game.

Shadow321 is great at making you feel welcome when you first arrive, and making you feel like a valued fellow guild member from there after.

We'd be harpressed to ask for a better guildmate. It is wonderful to be a fellow guild mate of Shadow321 because he demonstrate such commitment to his guild and guildmates and exhibits a high quality example of team work thus promoting first class teamwork. He adds that something extra to our foe gameplay.

Shadow321, we the Melaleuca Knights raise a toast to you and we thank you for all that you have done and will do.

The Melaleuca Knights salute Shadow321, for he's a jolly good fellow!

To our Melaleuca knight in shining armour , "You Da'Man!" (lol, he hates being called that.)

Shadow's golden answer to another guildmates question: if anyone had ever played Evony before.

DeletedUser4702

Thank you very much Lady RedBottomShoes! I do appreciate the accolades, but again I am not "da man!" I am just a man:)

DeletedUser

Very well done and so true! Shadow is an awesome friend and guild mate!:)

DeletedUser

Today is Friday Lords and Ladies and it's time for our person of the week.

This week the person of the week is non other than Mirthman65. His name is a big clue to his very funny sense of humor. There just can't be anyone funnier than Mirthman65 in all the worlds.

If laughter is the best medicine then the Lords and Ladies of Melaleuca Knights have no need for a doctor.

The Alchemists of Brisgard have packed their bags but haven't left yet, for fear of missing a laugh. They have accused Mirthman65 of bringing the 'elixir of life' through his humor.

Mirthman also has the uncanny ability to walk into a message chat conversation at what could be described for someone else as a blushing moment, but the Melaleuca Knights have yet to see Mirthman blush (although he sometimes makes us blush as well as laugh).

With his quick wit, acute intelligence and sharp sense of humor, Mirthman takes his cue into the conversation and before long, we're all laughing, ordering pizza and having a good time.

Mirthman is also a walking encyclopedia of music and books, he's a well read man.

Mirthman65 should have been a professional comedian, because he puts some of the best ones to shame.

We, the Melaleuca Knights are extremely lucky to have Mirthman65 as a guildmate because he keeps us full with laughter.

The Melaleuca Knights tip our hats to our very own 'funnyman'!

[video=youtube_share;BwUZXoF4Jdo]http://youtu.be/BwUZXoF4Jdo[/video]