• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Melaleuca Knights Hit Reality Show "Dancing Withought The Stars!"

• Thread starter Lady RedBottomShoes
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Melaleuca Knights Hit Reality Show "Dancing Withought The Stars!" Episode #1

Episode #1- "I'm Singing but my Lips ain't Moving"

Episode 1 begins with Maikallgear's attempt at stardom. Hoping his lip sinked rendition of 'Hear I Go Again" will make him rich and famous, little does he know a secret has been leaked to Brisgard's Cantkeepsecrets and threatens to ruin his chances of fame before it has even had a chance to get off the ground.
Also, sources report that a fallout is immenent between Maikallgear and Bug Guts Studios because they refused to include his name in the credits and used the name of his twin brother even though his twin brother had no involvment with this lip sinking video. He is threatning to take his case to the courts of Judge Judy, but sources says she is likely to call him a "Moron!"

[video=youtube;QU1a92mXB8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU1a92mXB8M[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Melaleuca Knights "Dancing Withought The Stars" Episode #4 "Serfs Up for Ladyjoy10!"

Episode #4 - "Serfs up for Ladyjoy10!"

Today just after lunch stories from my sources started pouring in non-stop about an incident currently in progress as I report this story to you. It appears that the serfs of Ladyjoy10 have taken over her castle, and renamed it "Sovngard Dance Club", Where they plan to host serfs only dance competitions with the winners receiving Ladyjoy10's accumilating forge points and any diamonds she has and will purchase.

The Serfs, my sources say, have been rumbling for months now about being overworked and unhappy with being polished and motivated everyday to work harder. The fact that they were never invited to tea, urked them as well. They have taken Ladyjoy10 hostage in her own castle and they are forcing her to dance non-stop. An attempt to rescue Ladyjoy10 by Blueknight88 shortly after the takeover, failed landing him in the infirmary suffering from "I can't beleive I got my butt kicked."

My sources says that Ladyjoy10 is hoping that someone from her guild, Melaleuca Knights will rescue her, and the serfs are daring anyone of them to try. We will keep you updated with any new information as this story continues to develope.

[video=youtube_share;XoG1jzqhyCU]http://youtu.be/XoG1jzqhyCU[/video]

*Editors nitemare=misspeled words
:unsure:

DeletedUser

Melaleuca Knights "Dancing Withought The Stars" Episode #3 "Friday Night Fever!"

Episode #3 - "Friday Night Fever!!!"

It's barely Monday and the rumors are already flying rampant! My sources tell me that the Melaleuca 'Howl at the Moon" Tavern opened it's doors for the first time this week-end, hosting a grand openening party that would have recieved a rave revue had it been a broadway show.

My sources also revealed that unless you have a Melaleuca Knight on your friend list, you my friend will have to fork over 100 forge points just to get in. With unlimited mugs of ale at your fingertips, tireless dancing, delectable morsals of Dragon meat and exciting mingling, I hear the price is well worth it.

A group of our fellow Melaleuca Knights showed up and brought the house down partying as if the world was comming to an end on Monday, with much drinking and wild dancing caught on tape by what My sources say a very tipsy camera man.

My sources revealed that the female party animals came to a consensus that a 'certain' man looked so good in his metal skirt that they went to the proprietor of the tavern and demanded that be the dress code for all men. I raise my drink and toast to that!
a11_zps2e29eb4d.gif

My sources revealed the party didn't stop until the wee, wee hours of late morning, with the 'filled to the brim' partygoers stumbling home drunk. Glad to hear that everyone made it home to their castles safely and my advice is a concoction of 1 raw egg, 10 tb. of tobasco sauce, 3 ice cubes and 3 oz. of dragon spit to nurse those hangovers. Those who need it, know who you are!

[video=youtube;NhAjUBrD_A0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhAjUBrD_A0[/video]
See ya same time, same place next Friday, you wreckless party animals you!!!!

*Is it me or does it sound like the singer is cursing in the song, dang....he must have been drunk too.*

Lost and Found:

set horse keys
dragon slayer sword
brown toupe

one stick on eye lash

DeletedUser

Melaleuca Knights "Dancing Withought The Stars" Episode #2 "The Last Chicken!"

Episode # - "The Last Chicken !"

Due to the excessive attacks and looting here in Brisgard there is now a shortage of our main staple, chickens. Because there is only one, yes 1! chickens left, four highly respected Melaleuca Guild memebers have been appointed by the Melaleuca Guild's Prezident, RizzoB240! to conduct a series of summits to decide how the chickens will be shared amongst my many fellow carnivores here in Brisgard.

Bigcomposer
, Bodum56, Peter Cottontailand Mhuerta all have been grueling over this very important and urgent matter for the past two days, locked away in the granery (for the sake of the chicken's safety).

Thedude781 has been appointed as Chief Overseer of the ongoing summit and for the first time since the summit began will visit the four diplomats hard at work. The cameras will follow him live to record our trusted appointed officials conducting official bizness.

[video=youtube;J1rE2M816BE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1rE2M816BE[/video]

Yeah, guys...you're pretty much busted!

Due to the embarressing turn of events, and the reluctance to report such debauchery of duty,the Chief Overseer, Thedude781 ran for the back door and ended up falling of a cliff.