• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Member settings

Victoria and Albert

I searched this forum for a post I know I read before about guild member settings.
My trusted leaders in my guild have been instrumental in releasing goods for GE and now building in Battlefields when I am unavailable.
They were locked out of this setting today and I am wondering if the new update requires me to re set their settings to give them control again?
I cannot remember what setting is given to them for this duty as I do not give them all the settings.
Can anyone help? I am thanking you in advance!

DeletedUser

There is a new rights setting all the way to the right for this ability. It's called "Battleground constructors".

DeletedUser

I saw that. But he couldn't open GE for me and he's been doing that for me for the last 2 years
Did you check to see if the leader/trusted setting on that player had changed? Just speculating, but they may have reset trusted settings as part of introducing the new setting. Other than that, I'm as much in the dark as you are. If he has the correct rights, but still can't open GE, have him contact support and open a ticket on it. (And are you sure the guild had enough goods? That could be another reason for a problem opening a GE level.)

Victoria and Albert

Did you check to see if the leader/trusted setting on that player had changed? Just speculating, but they may have reset trusted settings as part of introducing the new setting. Other than that, I'm as much in the dark as you are. If he has the correct rights, but still can't open GE, have him contact support and open a ticket on it. (And are you sure the guild had enough goods? That could be another reason for a problem opening a GE level.)
That was what I was wondering- with the new battleground setting, they may have replaced the trusted leader setting which I do not even see any more.
Thanks for the idea and keep watch if other guild leaders have this dilemma!

DeletedUser29726

opening GE can only be done by leader, not trusted (was never quite sure why it required higher rights than GvG did, but it does)

DeletedUser

opening GE can only be done by leader, not trusted (was never quite sure why it required higher rights than GvG did, but it does)
Good to know. I never really had much experience with "trusted" status. If I trust someone enough to give them trusted status, I just give them leader status. In a non-GvG guild you don't need very many people with those rights anyway.