1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Meridian is recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Hall' started by Warmonger Maddy, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Warmonger Maddy

Warmonger Maddy New Member

Hi friends.

I welcome ALL to join Meridian. It doesn't matters whether you are a DIAMOND FARMER or an ACTIVE PLAYER as long as you meet the requirements of the guild.

# Progress at your OWN PACE.

# Our rules are simple and few:

Meridian's goal is to work hard, work fair and build our way to the front of the line. We seek good memebers willing to work together as a team and bring home more gold medals.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

1.) GE is required for every member as far as you can go each week but min. is 4 encounters.
    2.) Aid- Aiding all guildmates 4x/week.
    3.) Donate your cost to unlock difficulty levels in GE OR have an Observatory.
    4.) Help members raise new GBs. At least 1 FP to each GB in the sticks (Mandatory).
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon in Meridian.

Happy Forging :) .

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  2. Braveheart The First

Braveheart The First New Member

Why not merge into DRIVEN instead we are #15 and will be starting EMA &HMA GvG soon so we will rise even higher

3. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Hatshepsut 3624 the Just Member

I am a new player (stared playing less that a week ago). I play daily and aid and visit the tavern of all my friends, neighbors and guild mates. I am not sure if I qualify to join your guild since I do not understand some of the rules. I am in the Iron Age if that makes a difference.

4. Braveheart The First

Braveheart The First New Member

of course you can join we can help you learn the game

5. Hatshepsut 3624 the Just

Hatshepsut 3624 the Just Member

Thanks. I already started the Guild Expedition this week on my current Guild. I will join next week.