• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Meridian is recruiting

DeletedUser31721

Hi friends.

I welcome ALL to join Meridian. It doesn't matters whether you are a DIAMOND FARMER or an ACTIVE PLAYER as long as you meet the requirements of the guild.

# Progress at your OWN PACE.

# Our rules are simple and few:

Meridian's goal is to work hard, work fair and build our way to the front of the line. We seek good memebers willing to work together as a team and bring home more gold medals.

Rules:

1.) GE is required for every member as far as you can go each week but min. is 4 encounters.
2.) Aid- Aiding all guildmates 4x/week.
3.) Donate your cost to unlock difficulty levels in GE OR have an Observatory.
4.) Help members raise new GBs. At least 1 FP to each GB in the sticks (Mandatory).

Thank you for your time and I hope to see you soon in Meridian.

Happy Forging :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32044

Why not merge into DRIVEN instead we are #15 and will be starting EMA &HMA GvG soon so we will rise even higher

DeletedUser32702

I am a new player (stared playing less that a week ago). I play daily and aid and visit the tavern of all my friends, neighbors and guild mates. I am not sure if I qualify to join your guild since I do not understand some of the rules. I am in the Iron Age if that makes a difference.

DeletedUser32044

I am a new player (stared playing less that a week ago). I play daily and aid and visit the tavern of all my friends, neighbors and guild mates. I am not sure if I qualify to join your guild since I do not understand some of the rules. I am in the Iron Age if that makes a difference.

of course you can join we can help you learn the game