• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Message board is overrun with trolls. Good luck!

Agent327

I did search the system and I am telling what I found. You edited your post. Previous guild name was Forbidden Forest, that has one member. Beware of Nargles has 8 members with 1 being inactive. Your current members do not even all meet the requirements you ask from new members. Those are the facts. Your Guild is not even 1 year old. I would call that a starting Guild, not an established Guild.

Ebeondi Asi

"No drama" emphasized usually means the folks in the Guild are really touchy, make plenty of Drama for everyone.. Best to steer a wide path around such a Guild LOL
And the 'easy going' part.. you show that to be a lie when you whine "leave us alone' and start in right off calling someone a troll .That is not easy going. that is you wanting everyone to cater to your whims. Totally different than easy going. You want everyone else to be easy going so you do not have tantrums?

Johnny B. Goode

start in right off calling someone a troll
Well, to be fair, there was no need for anyone to chime in negatively here. I now see at least 3 trolls lurking. If you don't want to join the guild, just ignore the thread. At least some of the players in the guild are active, that's better than 90% of the guilds in FoE.