• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Messaging options...

DeletedUser29672

In the messaging applet, how about adding a tab to send a group message to your guild members or those on your friends list?

DeletedUser27849

First they are going to tell you it is not in the proper format so I am going to help you with that as I was thinking the same thing on one aspect of this.
Second you already have a tab in Create a Message to add all guild members, but you must be given the notifier rights inside of your guild.
Third here is what the Proposal should look like for the others tho.

Proposal
Adding the option in Create a Message tab to add all on the Friends List or your Neighbors

Current System (if applicable)
The Current system only allows you to all guild members when creating a message.

Details
It works the same manner of creating a new message and just hitting the Add all guild members button, instead of having to add each individual manually. Understand you can see your friends and neighbors by putting at least 2 letters and you can scroll through the names, however it doesn't identify them until you hit add. So you have to write all the names down prior to writing the message.

Abuse Prevention
I believe the only possible abuse is someone continue to spam messages to other players

Visual Aids
I don't have any as still can't figure out how to add a photo.

Conclusion
Understand you can see your friends and neighbors by putting at least 2 letters and you can scroll through the names, however it doesn't identify them until you hit add. So you have to write all the names down prior to writing the message.

DeletedUser26120

This proposal needs to be in proper format, as 2nd post shows. Once you've edited your post I'll move this back to Proposals from Forge Hall.

DeletedUser28970

I would love to see this in the proposals section. Group messages to guild members is already addressed in Guild Permission Levels, so that can be skipped. But many a time I have wished to be able to send a group message to those on my Friends List but it just can't be done. Major Bummer. :(

Algona

I vote no.

What could you have to say to your friends that might be of interest or value to them?

DeletedUser

The mobile app has an apparatus in the message system to add your neighbors to a group message, it would be nice to have that in the PC version, too. As has been said, if you have notifier rights in your guild, you can already send a group message to all guild members.