• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Milestone (First to Iron Age?)

DeletedUser

Hello Forum users I am Axeman. I recently acquired a new domicile and I thought I would share it with others and see what they thought :)
[spoil]
65912c38c121a411564e6dc85f740df7.png

[/spoil]
Those construction forms will be my new Roof Tile Houses, which I've waited for patiently.
~Join my Guild!

DeletedUser

Well, seeing as how you are ranked 4000+, I'm going to guess that you aren't the first to the Iron Age lol...

DeletedUser

^^ Must agree, not to rain on your parade, but I'm pretty sure many others before you have reached this status.

DeletedUser

So who are these 79 other players at the bottom of my game screen? and why are the other 3000+ not attacking me if they are on Cirgard. This will take me a bit to understand I'm afraid

DeletedUser34

Each world is divided up into neighborhoods. It is out of these neighborhoods you attack for PvP points. Unless you are in a guild, it is also how you trade.

DeletedUser

If you look in the top left corner of your game screen you will see... First: your cities name, second: your global rank, third: your available population and forth your happiness status.