• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Military attack/movement question

DeletedUser24191

is there a way to fight with your army on the keyboard rather than the mouse? I can't relocate this info that i think i saw 5 weeks ago when i started playing the game.

DeletedUser24804

I personally would like to see the ability to do ALL our actions with keyboard vs. mouse. My carpal tunnel has flared up again with all this clicking; collection of coins, etc. has already slowed down, and game play will slow to a crawl if mouse clicking is the only option. I know bots are a concern, but not everyone can sustain tens of thousands of mouse clicks. Watching this question with interest.

DeletedUser29940

I personally would like to see the ability to do ALL our actions with keyboard vs. mouse. My carpal tunnel has flared up again with all this clicking; collection of coins, etc. has already slowed down, and game play will slow to a crawl if mouse clicking is the only option. I know bots are a concern, but not everyone can sustain tens of thousands of mouse clicks. Watching this question with interest.
have you tried click and drag? when collecting coin click on first building then drag across all of them