• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Military Unit: Champion Archer

DeletedUser31498

This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen on the forums, congrats @Salsuero and @icarusethan .

Icarus, no point engaging further.

and if I may lol here:
Racing up the tech tree and self-leveling GBs doesn't really take much intellect and yet, MANY players do just that... resulting in a pretty decent amount of ranking points.

Don't you always make the argument that you are qualified to give advice because of how "successful" your city is? All you do is camp, power level Arc in HMA, have massive attack/defense bonuses, etc. How is that hard? Racing up tech tree at least takes skill to complete tasks/GE/avoid hood plundering, etc.

DeletedUser30312

So, power leveling ARC then go to other GBs is not the best way to play this game right now? If you think that way, keep it that way :)

That's not what I meant. My point was that it's not too difficult for a person to follow a guild on powering up a guide to powerlevel an Arc especially with the help of the guild or friends and rack up a bunch of ranking points in the process. The points they'll get for that doesn't measure what they've learned from it, or their skill.

Points can show who's a good player, just look at the low ranked players in any neighborhood who have a sprawling disorganized city with few if any GBs. High points generally means the player has a lot of GBs or has a few that are heavily leveled or who fights a lot or both. But I've seen people who were easy targets to attack in the top 10 of the hood too.

DeletedUser30900

That's not what I meant. My point was that it's not too difficult for a person to follow a guild on powering up a guide to powerlevel an Arc especially with the help of the guild or friends and rack up a bunch of ranking points in the process. The points they'll get for that doesn't measure what they've learned from it, or their skill.
I totally agree with you on this. However, if you choose to give up the "easy" way, and go to pick something way less efficient, you are just not thinking right. It gets worse when you try to teach new player your"better" way and claiming "I know the game more than lot of older players". It's disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29218

Points can show who's a good player, just look at the low ranked players in any neighborhood who have a sprawling disorganized city with few if any GBs. High points generally means the player has a lot of GBs or has a few that are heavily leveled or who fights a lot or both. But I've seen people who were easy targets to attack in the top 10 of the hood too.

Following advice on powerlvling arc at least demonstrates some skill of being able to distinguish between a good and a bad strategy (or luck of picking the best one). And I'm with Icarus on this: disregarding that path, playing less efficiently and claiming to know better is embarrasing.

I also don't think "being an easy target" necessarily brings down the knowledge of the game of a given player. It might be just lazyness (at least it is for me). When you get 500+ fp a day, you don't care that much if some random plunders you 5 fp every 3 months so you tend to loosen your attention towards the game.

Algona

Ha! Ha! Algona couldn't find this secret place.

Someplace you mentioned I thought you were still a n00b. Nope. You've been playing much too long to be considered a n00b. N00bs can be forgiven their silly ideas promoting bad play.

Meanwhile, on topic:

I'm disappointed. You have a reputation to uphold! It took you five weeks to post something meaningless. You usually do a much better and faster job of posting meaningless, false, absurd, silly, or otherwise useless dooky.

Triopoly Champion

Oh yes I did, xD
Luci is barely active and just getting all the GBs while you are active every day with many other buildings in your city other than GBs.
So I'm not suprised. That's not an achievement at all.
I overtook Luci because I finished GE level 3 every week and he wasn't able to do any GEs due to the fact there were less than 3 people in his guild. Yes I'm in a better guild than him.

People in Mount Killmore can no longer call Luci the #1 noob because I'm higher than him now. All I need to be qualified as a noob is to build 1 Stone Mason, 1 Limestone Mason and 1 Ebony Woodwork in my Colonial city.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I overtook Luci because I finished GE level 3 every week and he wasn't able to do any GEs due to the fact there were less than 3 people in his guild.
Wrong. You can do GE in a solo guild if you want. You can't do the weekly GE tournament against other guilds, but anyone in a guild, whether it's 1 member or 80, can do GE.

Triopoly Champion

If Luci's battle count stayed almost the same in a week, he wasn't doing any GEs, since he mostly fought, there was no reasons for him to negotiate through GEs.

I think his guild doesn't have enough goods to unlock GE level 2 and level 3 every week. Why? Because unlock Colonial GE level 2 for himself will require LMA goods. Luci's GBs won't reward him previous age goods.

I have 1 LMA Santa's Workshop and 2 LMA Fishing Huts, they are extremely useful while I'm camping in Colonial.

During Christmas 2017, Lucifer1904 said on the global chat that he didn't need the 2 Colonial Santa's Workshops he won from the Winter Events because his GBs already provided plenty of them. Luci deleted them because he wanted LMA Santa's Workshops.

After I saw that, I knew how he could be trapped on the game advancing. The 2 Santa's Workshops will stay Colonial after he reaches Industrial, that'll be the time when his GBs no longer support those Colonial goods.

Sorry Luci, there's no one-down kit available for diamond-purchase.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28670

If Luci's battle count stayed almost the same in a week, he wasn't doing any GEs, since he mostly fought, there was no reasons for him to negotiate through GEs.

I think his guild doesn't have enough goods to unlock GE level 2 and level 3 every week. Why? Because unlock Colonial GE level 2 for himself will require LMA goods. Luci's GBs won't reward him previous age goods.

I have 1 LMA Santa's Workshop and 2 LMA Fishing Huts, they are extremely useful while I'm camping in Colonial.
Excuse me. I need to go do some yoga and deep meditation. Tuckerkao's... thickness, ah, excuse me, out-of-this-world smartness is beyond me.
2.jpg