• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Missing Guild Info?

• Thread starter DeletedUser8428
  • Start date

DeletedUser8428

I think I've missed something. In D, no longer in a guild by choice. Considering finding a new guild. Prior to GvG, I clicked on my rank at the top of the screen and the display allowed me to view players by rank and guilds by rank. The guilds by rank page had a clickable link to the guild profile so that I could review what they said about themselves, who their players were, etc.

That link to the guild profile is no longer present.

Is there some other way to access guild profile info?

DeletedUser3882

hjh102,
Heybo, one of the leaders of The Robbing Hoods guild in D....

If you're looking for another guild, we have some openings, but to answer your question:

Yes, they did a little remodeling with the guild war update. Guild Ranks are no longer dependent on ranking points tallied up of all of the guild's members, but now dependent solely on Guild War activity.

To see a Guild Profile in the guild rank, there is no longer a link. Simply hover over the GUILD NAME and select with your mouse. You should get what your looking for to pop up. Another minor change made with the new ranking system.

Again, we have some openings so look me up on D if you're interested.

DeletedUser8428

F/U - Heybo, thanks for the message and the clear instruction. After the popup appears, click on the name. Not sure why I didn't understand that the first time, but I appreciate your patience. Got it.
Thanks, that was a good idea, but it did not work. When I hover over the guild name, I get a popup titled 'profile' with the guild name on it and no information. No link to the profile that the guild wrote ... nada. I've had some interesting invitations as a result of this post, but would like to be able to view/compare information about guilds on my own.

Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3882

Make sure to select the GUILD PROFILE text that pops up once you have selected the GUILD NAME (text). In the profile, you will see a list of members and their description.