• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

MISSING GUILD MEMBERS

upperdublin

Greetings: THIS something I MAY have missed or not been aware of this if it is something new. Two of our more inactive Guild members recently (last week) have "disappeared" from my Guild, HADES BOUND. There is NO indication they ever even EXISTED in FoE, yet I have been tracking their progress up until about two weeks ago. A check for them in the XYR "Master Roster" does NOT show them nor any signs of their cities ! AS far back as I & my Board members are able to check, neither is shown as either LEAVING nor being REMOVED from our Guild. Can you help explain how this is possible so I may explain it to my Guild Mates. Thanks in advance for any help, upperdublin / HADES BOUND

RazorbackPirate

Either they, or Inno deleted their cities. Hence, they're now gone without a trace. Most likely it was them as Inno won't delete an account until there has been more than 12 months with no activity either in the game or the forum.

Last edited:

upperdublin

Either they, or Inno deleted their cities. Hence, they're now gone without a trace. Most likely it was them as Inno won't delete an account until there has been more than 12 months with no activity either in the game or the forum.
THANK YOU, RazorbackPirate: I appreciate your help. We had HOPES this wasn't the case, but your's is the only explanation that makes sense. Forge ON !

CatNik

Look in GBs you know they contributed to in the past. They will still be there with (Deleted) next to their name.