• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

missing player

terry7205

Sheena the fierce disappeared from world and guild taking 65 fps I invested in her GB. No notification from guild. To bad Inno doesn't have a way of relocating FBs when this happens.

Farfle the smelly

Agent mentioned that sometimes the FPS come back. I’d be curious to know if it’s dependent on whether the player ends their own city or whether Inno culls the inactive cities. It’s a mystery.

DevaCat

Agent mentioned that sometimes the FPS come back. I’d be curious to know if it’s dependent on whether the player ends their own city or whether Inno culls the inactive cities. It’s a mystery.
I think Agent was referring to the case where someone had invested in the same GB of a (later) inactive player as you did, and finally decides to level it to get some of his investment back. In that case only would you get any fps back, and only those fps in a reward slot you happened to be in when it was leveled.

You don't get anything back if the player ends the city or if Inno culls it. Once you put fps into a GB, they're gone. You only get some fps back if the GB gets leveled and you are locked into a reward spot.

Jern2017

Sheena the fierce disappeared from world and guild taking 65 fps I invested in her GB. No notification from guild. To bad Inno doesn't have a way of relocating FBs when this happens.

Key word here is "investment". There are no guarantees you'll get anything back and that's exactly how it should be in my opinion.

Farfle the smelly

I think Agent was referring to the case where someone had invested in the same GB of a (later) inactive player as you did, and finally decides to level it to get some of his investment back. In that case only would you get any fps back, and only those fps in a reward slot you happened to be in when it was leveled.

You don't get anything back if the player ends the city or if Inno culls it. Once you put fps into a GB, they're gone. You only get some fps back if the GB gets leveled and you are locked into a reward spot.
Thanks for the clarification. There went my dreams and hopes....siiiigh.