1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Missing Set Piece Percentage

Discussion in 'Closed / Archived' started by ThomasTheeGreat, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThomasTheeGreat

ThomasTheeGreat New Member

Can the percentages to collect set pieces be changed depending on ones needed and ones already in your inventory. I know that’s a huge ask with all of the algorithms that go into the game already, but I’ve been waiting on ONE piece each to complete both the Indian Palace and Indian Fountain sets... I have 3-5 of each of the other 4 pieces of the sets, and have not been able to collect the final one with the 5% chance I get from the Daily Quest Rewards.

2. B1ackWo1f

B1ackWo1f Active Member

I'm pretty sure the percentages are all the same and it's i individual for each chance, so no accumulation.

3. barra370804

barra370804 Active Member

I already see where this proposal is going, and I don't like it. This is a proposal to make the game easier, people are going to flame you for this.

You have been warned.

(@Agent327 I choose you for this job)

DreadfulCadillac likes this.
  4. mamboking053

mamboking053 Active Member

Getting event sets through the Daily Special- especially a complete one- is supposed to be hard.

The best way to get event sets is to participate in the events. Also, even though some of the event pieces offered are valuable, you are much more likely to get something comparably good participating in the next event then to try getting pieces from a past event.

This is coming from a guy who went 0/4 on Cherry Garden Set pieces the last four turns.

barra370804 likes this.
  5. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

sorry -1
    i dont like proposals that ake stuff easier in a way that doesnt concern everyone.
    you are asking inno to change percentages on set pieces..if inno acctually did that there would be outcry from alot of complainers , because they didnt have the higher percent chance during the event or during all there past Dcs or whatever.
    and in this one time, those complainers would be right.(id probs be one of the complainers)

barra370804 likes this.
  6. Stephen Longshanks

Stephen Longshanks Forum Moderator

This proposal is in violation of the first item on the Do Not Suggest List. I am closing this thread.

barra370804 and DreadfulCadillac like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.