• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] [Mobile devices] Selecting contributors in current ranking not possible

• Thread starter DeletedUser36054
  • Start date

DeletedUser36054

Can anyone help me if possible. Its about game on android (or other mobile devices).
In Windows (when running game in some web explorer) when you select some GB, you see the list of contributors in CURRENT RANKING. You can than click on each person and some drop down menu appears, where you can select persons's GB (and some other options).
But on android this is NOT possible. All names of contributors are not-selectable. What a bug and crap of android app. Is there any other way around? Big thx.
Can this be fixed, or this is now it is?

DeletedUser31592

Some features are just not available on the mobile app. The size of the app is probably the leading decision to leave things out. There are far more important things missing from mobile than being able to view data about contributors, IMO.

DeletedUser36054

Some features are just not available on the mobile app. The size of the app is probably the leading decision to leave things out. There are far more important things missing from mobile than being able to view data about contributors, IMO.
Like what?
I am fairly new, so still didn`t find any crucial.

DeletedUser31440

Like what?
I am fairly new, so still didn`t find any crucial.

There are quite a few of them, biggest ones that jump out to me:

GvG
Ability to search Guilds
Longer event history and ability to filter it
Enemy turn order during battles (I don't fight much on mobile so this may be possible there now, but I don't think it is)
Guild Forum
Easier to rearrange a city (if you move a building onto a spot that has only a single obstruction the thing you're moving will be placed and the obstruction will be picked up and movable)
Player view in GB's and on player rankings (the thing this post is complaining about)
Rankings pages for medals and GB's
Global Chat & Guild Chat

DeletedUser31592

Ability to search guilds, in my opinion, is the biggest flaw. This effects everyone. (Except for the very, very minuscule portion of players that prefer to remain guildless). Ozy has a comprehensive list there. (Except, Ozy, they updated the event history a week or two ago. It matches the PC now!)

DeletedUser31440

Ability to search guilds, in my opinion, is the biggest flaw. This effects everyone. (Except for the very, very minuscule portion of players that prefer to remain guildless). Ozy has a comprehensive list there. (Except, Ozy, they updated the event history a week or two ago. It matches the PC now!)

Just checked it out, looks like the only difference now is you can't search a specific player like you can on PC. Thanks for catching that though.