• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mobile Notification Icon Problems

mamboking053

The red alert icon that is supposed to pop up when you get a message doesn't show up until I open the menu-slider on the right. In the left slider, whenever I get something new in my inventory, the alert icon is slightly off from where it should be. Thought it was just a temporary thing, but been like this for two weeks. Anyone else having this problem?

DreadfulCadillac

The red alert icon that is supposed to pop up when you get a message doesn't show up until I open the menu-slider on the right. In the left slider, whenever I get something new in my inventory, the alert icon is slightly off from where it should be. Thought it was just a temporary thing, but been like this for two weeks. Anyone else having this problem?
i didnt have it till today, i am now having this problem.

Dido 815 the Scourge

Been having this problem for several days. Waited to say so hoping/assuming it was just growing pains with the start of GBG. Issue still exists.

Affects no only city production buildings, but settlement buildings as well. Also affects the settlement notification itself in main city.

iPad & app are update with latest software.