• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mobile VS PC

wolfhoundtoo

You are the only member that is on whatever way you connect to the game. :p

I don't know never cared to check but there's a few around here that have mentioned it before so i'm sure someone will come along and let you know. Just being nosey though as to why it matters to you?

UBERhelp1

I don't think anyone but Inno knows the actual percentage, but I do know that the percentage of mobile players is growing.

But why do you need to know?

Ebeondi Asi

What about those of us who connect directly through Skynet? What does that count as?
The difference is do you use the PC program? or the Mobile app. they are different. SO are you usign the PC version t play? or the mobile version.?
Anyone with a PC can actually play Foe with the mobile app using a Android simulator. Then the PC user is playing the Android app version.
No such ability for the Mobile user. no app to ply the PC version exists for mobile users.
So IMO if they ever kill the PC version, I can easily still play Foe using my PC and the mobile app.. LOL

The Lady Redneck

I use my phone as an alarm, So I can be there if there is something on the auction I want to bid on. Or when my collections are ready. Or when my traz is about to unload more troops. It is also good for donating medals to the guild treasury as you cannot put in more than 99,999 on a PC. Why they do not up that I do not know. If the game was phone only I would not be playing it.

Another thing I find is that there are a lot of phone players who cannot seem to grasp the idea that this is a guild based game and people actually communicate with each other. They join a guild because a quest in the tutorial tells them to. And they think that is all there is to it. That quest is done so you can forget about it. They are so used to playing solitary games that having to actually talk with and work with other people is beyond their comprehension. I think that is the reason there are so many dead guilds where people never seem to do anything at all.

Last edited:

Nice2HaveU

Instead of players count or percentage, guild benefit percentage is more from PC. Guild prestige, how hard trying from mobile, cannot match PC gaining prestige from GvG. As a assumption, Even if mobile has 80% of players in the same guild, cannot overtake what 20% of pc users can do in the same guild.

Likewise, GBG battles also much faster in PC if you have an extra device to click click click.

Mobile version gets the update very late when compared to PC. Sometimes even after a year it won't come. Just for an example, production menu auto zoom removed in PC but mobile not received yet. Don't know it will happen or not.

One satisfying point is, mobile screen and buttons are not like (very small in) PC.

After all this, still liking to play the game in mobile for my own entertainment and relaxation.