• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Moderator help accidental deleting of building

• Thread starter DeletedUser9746
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9746

Just wondering. Has anyone accidentally deleted a building thining it was an oblisk since all delete warnings bring an icon of a house. I was deleting a bunch of oblisks that I put up to get my people happy. Some where hidden behind my St. Marks so I was trying to pick up each one to delete. Got in the groove and when I finished I noticed I was missing a rogue hide out. Shock! Sick feeling! So maybe I should have been not so tired while deleting my obelisks! Like 20 of them. But I think if there was a different icon instead of having all deletions looking the same. After 10 deletes, I stopped reading? I probably would not have deleted my unintentional building.

Anyway have any of you did something similar?
Did a moderator fill sympathetic and returned your item for you?
Or did they tell you if they returned your item that would be a cheat or showing favortism?

DeletedUser2145

http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/misc.php?do=vsarules
Do not create public posts, regarding moderation, without permission from the moderating staff. Instead, direct all comments, inquiries and complaints to the relevant moderator via a polite Private Message. If your query is not satisfactorily answered you may direct them to a Marshal or Constable. If you are still unsatisfied you may contact one of the Community Managers.

To answer the question, Support would not return an item you accidentally sold, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.