• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mods and CMs vs. Non-Mods(game over mods and CMs Won)

DeletedUser

'27 was the year Charles Lindbergh made his solo flight across the Atlantic in the Spirit of St. Louis. Also the year Babe Ruth hit 60 home runs, a record that stood for 34 years and took 8 games added to the season before someone topped it. 26

DeletedUser

The number 25 doesn't have any significance to me that I can easily recall. I'll revisit this post if I think of something. 24

DeletedUser

I was 24 the year the KC Royals first went to the World Series, losing to the Phillies. I can still see Cookie Rojas, our 2nd baseman, sitting in the dugout after the final game with a look of utter dejection. Again, more importantly that year my amazing son was born. He and his younger sister were the only positive results out of my first marriage. 23

DeletedUser

23 Skidoo. I'm not even sure what the phrase means, but it's been in my memory banks for decades. 22

DeletedUser

I had just turned 22 when I made the biggest mistake of my life (so far:)). Ten or so years later the situation sort of rectified itself. 21

DeletedUser

When I was 21, it was a very good year. Well, at least it was for Frank Sinatra. LOL. 20

DeletedUser

1620 was the year the Pilgrims landed in America. Allegedly somewhere near Plymouth Rock. I've seen Plymouth Rock. It is less than impressive. 19

DeletedUser

1919 was the year of the Black Sox scandal in baseball. Also the year my Dad was born. 18

DeletedUser

The 1800s was the century my ancestors made the trip across the Atlantic from Ireland, Norway and Germany to the US. 17

DeletedUser

My son was 16 when my ex moved to a house that had an address ending in 16, in a zip code that ended in 16. 15

DeletedUser

15 years is how long Dad worked for the US Postal Service, retiring 5 months after I started. 14

DeletedUser

I was 14 when we moved to the house where my parents would live out the rest of their lives. They passed 9 months apart, both in the same bedroom they had shared for 44 years. 13

DeletedUser

Jesus had 12 Disciples, but I believe he had 13 Apostles. If I remember my Bible correctly, Judas Iscariot was replaced with Matthias at the very beginning of the Book of Acts. That made 12, but Paul was considered an Apostle, so that would make 13. 11

Emberguard

Looks like 38, so this brings it back to 37. Since there's only 3 mods on the US Forum (not counting CMs), it seems rather tilted towards non-mods winning.
Oh totally. You should see the EN game of this.

Game been going since 2014. Been keeping a tally of wins
mods 29
non-mods 206

I believe the mods have won. :p:D:cool:o_O:eek:
Lol, pretty sure the idea was meant to be no double posting :p