• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

More dialog needed in guild

• Thread starter DeletedUser40061
  • Start date

DeletedUser40061

many a times i sent a message to a high lvl member. And never, if ever receive a reply back. This has gone on unoticed for awhile. In order for guild to be successful but also have more friendly gabs going back and forth. A simple acknowledgement of said sent message would satisfy me alot. Gives off good vibes. The receiver doesnt have to drop everything to apease my yearning for reply asap, but dont take too long ;) this scenario reminds me of this annoying admin of a forum who would only reply if there is trouble brewing or a technical issue. There, i got that off my chest:p

RazorbackPirate

many a times i sent a message to a high lvl member. And never, if ever receive a reply back. This has gone on unoticed for awhile. In order for guild to be successful but also have more friendly gabs going back and forth. A simple acknowledgement of said sent message would satisfy me alot. Gives off good vibes. The receiver doesnt have to drop everything to apease my yearning for reply asap, but dont take too long ;) this scenario reminds me of this annoying admin of a forum who would only reply if there is trouble brewing or a technical issue. There, i got that off my chest:p
They may not be active players. I have been in a number of guilds that have carried way too much dead wood.

DeletedUser40061

Maybe so RBP. Dont get me wrong, our guild is full of friendly, helpful and knowledgable people. Imo, best guild in O world. Ive developed a bad habit, iam logged in waaaay too much... like 24/ 7 around the clock. 6am, 8am, 4:30am...im there.