• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

MORE DIAMONDS(not complainigng DO NOT FIX IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreadfulCadillac

ok so i log in on my main workd today using flash, because like other people, the hmlt5 for me uis trash.and geuss what i find !! a extra 250 diamonds that didnt perveously exsist in my diamond area..not from ge, and i didnt buy them..and no notifications of winning a contest so WHERE ARE THEY FROM didnt get them in a different world or somthing either...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Since you posted about it here, you should report it to in-game support and see what they say. Knowingly taking advantage of a bug is expressly mentioned in the game rules as forbidden. Advertising it here may not have been your best decision.

DreadfulCadillac

drn u right:(!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&U*IU&Y^%$#@!@#$%^&*I&^%$#@!@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@!~@#$%^&^%$#@!~!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&U^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@!#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%T^Y&U&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^7654#2#$%^&**&^%$#@#$%^&&^%$#@!@#$%^&U^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@!#$%^&*I*&^%$#@!@#$%^&^%$#@!~@#$%^&IUYT%R$E#W@!~@#$%^&^%$#@!@#$%^&&^%$#@!@#$%^&&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@!#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#@!#$%^&**&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@!@#$%^&&^%$#@#$%^&^%$#

Algona

Ask in game. A few years back I had 800 more Diamonds then I should have.

I was reminded that it was my pay fro being a corporate shill. Err, I mean, it was a gift from INNO.

It happens, Ive seen a couple others post here about it over the years as well as a Guildie.

But check with INNO in game.

This was what i wrote to INNO in November 2015:

I just logged in a few minutes ago. There was a splash screen saying INNO was awarding me 800 Diamonds to help with Technology development I think.

I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth here, but I don't think I;ve done anything to deserve those Diamonds.

If there is some sort of mistake, I'm fine with INNO taking the Diamonds back.

If there is no mistake, then thank you very much!​

They messaged back in about ten hours that it was a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.