• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

More Drama

• Thread starter DeletedUser6963
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6963

I received a warning about addressing forum members by name and one of my posts was edited, so I have edited the post I was about to make when I got the message thread closed =/ Started this thread because there is some very valuable information in it that all players and guilds on the server may want to know.

I have no clue what anything you posted has to do with you being bullies, and going after ravers. Why you chose to quote this is beyond me.... why you chose to quote someone else instead of even trying for an original though is even more odd =/ but it explains a lot.

Anyway, My edited reply is located below.

Pretty sure all your hitters from Valkrie are sitting in Hardwood right now leaving you very vulnerable Valk.... funny you should bring that up.

As for all ACC guilds being garbage.... yea i kinda agree with you there, though many of them were ranked 4th or 5th on server before they got a case of stupid dropped on their heads.... Heck, hardwood even had 17 ? days as #1 ? now they are 7th and sinking like a rock....

As for the guy you choose to quote, that thinks his CC number is his name, lecturing about spending coin.... LOL !!! I started East Sparta going for the no diamond title, I missed it by 2 hours. I have purchased diamonds 4 times in the.... probably a year and a half I have been playing, tell yourself it is all diamonds if that is what lets you sleep at night.

OK, gonna help you out here, the trick to getting points is to fight, you see, we have one member that has 5 or 6 times the number of fights that your chosen author has.... and 9 times the number you do ? I know this is a hard concept, but if you would spend more time fighting, and less talking, your points would be higher.....

As for when CE opened, we spent the first few days chasing down and poofing that greased terd called Hardwood... very slippery, they escaped a few times.... /shrugs

OK, now I am going to help you out.... EVEN MORE !!! you could definitely use all the help you can get, so I will not even charge you for this information. There are Great Buildings called Observatory and Atomium that give your guild goods every single day, Players that care about their guild, build these buildings and it makes the guild stronger. Players that only care about themselves and their personal score do not, this is why you will never be more than the gum stuck to the bottom of a Spartan boot.... anyway, I liked your guild a lot better as Alekwhateveryournamewas, pretty sure that guild actually had a future....

Lastly, Hardwood, your leadership calls out my family members by their real life names in global ? kids under the age of 18 ? and threaten to contact them in real life ? Kids that have never heard of this game ? You have just taken this to a whole new level.

Tomorrow night I will write down the names of every single member of hardwood, (if you are still their then apparently you approve of this conduct by your Fake Marine leadership) any guild you move to from that time forward will be a target for Spartans. The leadership will get one warning about your history, a little time to respond, and if your still there, we will attack.

Have a nice day.

PS, this applies to the whole server because I do not care what guild name they choose to hide in.

DeletedUser10344

helping your guild

Besides just the Atoms and Observatories, Hall of Fames that were available at one of the events, add to the guilds prestige points.

DeletedUser9401

In case the server doesn't know. Spartans got attacked by some great fighters because they were tired of the Spartan BS. We knocked them out of #1 and so how does Spartan fight back? By attacking a guild they had a long time no attack agreement with, Hardwoods! Why? So they could get their #1 ranking back. They attacked Hardwoods because they believed that Hardwoods was helping ACC, which I can verify they were NOT! So fast forward to now, Spartans are going to be attacked daily by Hardwoods and what happens? They have their #1 Spartan, meatlicker attack #2 The War Council, Why? Because they are going to lose #1 again and having meatwhistler attack The War Council will help them keep their #1 ranking. Guess What? Spartans have a no attack agreement with The War Council. Nice right? They are no good and if you are afraid of them and their actions in this "game", don't be. They are easy to defeat and trust me when I say this, H_i_ky and other Spartans continue to buy diamonds, plenty of diamonds. Don't let them fool you that they actually know how to fight and produce goods, they don't!

Bottom line to this server, send us your best fighters to Hardwoods and we will continue to punish Spartans. Do NOT fear the leaders of Sparta! We will always have your back and trust me, that's better then anything Spartans can give ya.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8796

What i have seen is Spartans being #1 and Gas got bored of being below them so he and several other hardwood members and hardwood supporters keep poking comments at the Spartans on the chat .Over and over and over and over and over and over until they finally tick the Spartans off then they argue then they fight in GvG and mouth off back and forth.

DeletedUser6963

I had no clue that Meat was attacking TWC.... good to know though...

I remember a player named JLdove that was a member of TWC, left to attack Spartans for a loooong time. then he went back to TWC as an officer, then left again to attack Spartans... until a couple days ago he was listed on their guild profile as recruiting officer.....

pot calling kettle names.... not even mentioning TWC poofing HW's HQ so they could ghost us in ME..... but that is another story.... anyway, nobody I know of asked meat to do anything /shrugs Am I sad he decided to have some fun at TWC's expense ? no. They apparently were not sad about you, mr. park vulture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10344

sector taken

Do not be fooled by jldove above. Last week TWC took a PE tile from Spartans2. MeatButcher has been out in a ghost for a few weeks playing his game the way he wants to. So to cry fowl or foul is wrong. Meat was not given the orders to hit TWC. It is true if you aren't working with Spartans why would we have an alliance with you. So to say we broke an agreement is wrong in light of the fact that TWC took the PE tile. We have taken nothing from TWC yet. All you do is send messages to insult players jldove and go into global not for a friendly conversation but to insult others. Poor sportsman ship. This is a war game, so lets keep it to the battlefield and leave the personal attacks on players out of it.

DeletedUser6963

BTW, the agreement we had with TWC was get away from us in PME, and we would stop beating the hell out of them in PME and call in the point farmers that were on them in that age. We had no agreements in any other age but there were no points to be had worth anything in any other age at that time. TWC stopped attacking us in lower ages so they had peace. We did have an agreement with TWC to not open that beach in CE, but it looks pretty open to me.

Reminding us that you were one of head honcho's in TWC back when hardwood was asking us to poof you, and it was fun, so we did, over an over, is not helping your cause.

Meat Butcher

In case the server doesn't know. Spartans got attacked by some great fighters because they were tired of the Spartan BS. We knocked them out of #1 and so how does Spartan fight back? By attacking a guild they had a long time no attack agreement with, Hardwoods! Why? So they could get their #1 ranking back. They attacked Hardwoods because they believed that Hardwoods was helping ACC, which I can verify they were NOT! So fast forward to now, Spartans are going to be attacked daily by Hardwoods and what happens? They have their #1 Spartan, meatlicker attack #2 The War Council, Why? Because they are going to lose #1 again and having meatwhistler attack The War Council will help them keep their #1 ranking. Guess What? Spartans have a no attack agreement with The War Council. Nice right? They are no good and if you are afraid of them and their actions in this "game", don't be. They are easy to defeat and trust me when I say this, H_i_ky and other Spartans continue to buy diamonds, plenty of diamonds. Don't let them fool you that they actually know how to fight and produce goods, they don't!

Bottom line to this server, send us your best fighters to Hardwoods and we will continue to punish Spartans. Do NOT fear the leaders of Sparta! We will always have your back and trust me, that's better then anything Spartans can give ya.

Meatlicker. lol

For the record I spoke with admin at TWC and we are all nicey nicey now.

Status
Not open for further replies.