• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

more frequent need for reload?

Ckirk

Hi guys
Have you also lately (within the last two weeks) experienced a more frequent need for reloading. My (old) laptop has more frequently halted eg. when i shift to the settlement or to the GE. But also just like that, suddenly maybe it wont harvest or other things. In some cases it isn't enough to reload the game and then i have to restart the PC.

Ckirk

No i didnt. I know that problem too. That is when harvesting an Event Building you also harvest FP and there isn't room for it on the FP bar which can max. contain 100 FP.

No it is when you harvest eg. a production building the "moon" doesn't rise and so you can't start a new production. I'm not sure if these incidents have increased too compared to earlier (a couple of weeks ago)

lemur

For the past half hour, all servers (among the dozen I tested) are extremely sluggish, and the server just spins when attempting to load:

InnoGames.jpeg

DreadfulCadillac

I use PC. I have had no problems except the day they added 'sales' op ups and those froze everything up every time they popped up. Other than that time no problems.
I do have to say the screen gets jitters this time around when Event snow is happening if I move the scene around..
One big problem is identiying who is the problem. IT ma be the seasonal effect of the Holidays on the 'net. Might be your old computer is way too full of discarded junk you have to clean out. he local cable is having problems. could be all sorts of things.
I play on a fairly new desktop pc, and have been getting the issue where i have been needing to reload often tonight

Wobblist

Hi guys
In some cases it isn't enough to reload the game and then i have to restart the PC.
Instead of restarting the PC just kill the application from the task manager and then reload. I'm not sure how it works on PC but I frequently have this problem on mobile and I just have to make sure I completely reload the game instead of going in and out of it.