• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

more guild stuff

DeletedUser35133

When should a guild start g vs g? any suggestions, and I do wanna do it, is it worth it for guild xp?

DeletedUser26965

Start right away because you want your guild to be #1 on the Global Rank. To be the best. For the glory. Nothing else will get you to that position but GvG. The more sectors a guild has the faster they level but who cares about that when there's blood to be had. Now, go dominate my son!

Guild vs Guild

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

shocking reply:rolleyes:

Nevermind Stephen my new friend, he has a bit of a passionate bias against GvG for some reason. Perhaps one day he'll write a treatise as to why.

Until then my fellow warrior remember, goods before glory and GvG is a marathon not a sprint. Build up an elite team of fighters and a support team of farmers. You'll have much to learn so patience is a virtue.

upload_2018-5-22_9-39-59.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26965

Start right away, learn from your losses and most of all, ignore the two posters above me.
quit trolling the forums especially on new forum member posts, you're no good for the game with such behavior but maybe that's why you're here, to drag the game and forums through the mud.

DeletedUser35133

quit trolling the forums especially on new forum member posts, you're no good for the game with such behavior but maybe that's why you're here, to drag the game and forums through the mud.
so i need some people to be supporters and some people to be fighters?

DeletedUser26965

so i need some people to be supporters and some people to be fighters?
Yep, that's the way of it, designed specifically so everyone in the guild can help in some sort of way whether it's just goods for the treasury to pay for sieges and defensive slot unlock costs, or to provide units for those slots, or just to keep on eye on maps to watch for sieges against you, not everyone has to play the fighting role. You can even solo fight it but eventually you'll want at least a good team of five dedicated fighters, it all depends and fluctuates as time goes on.

DeletedUser35133

Yep, that's the way of it, designed specifically so everyone in the guild can help in some sort of way whether it's just goods for the treasury to pay for sieges and defensive slot unlock costs, or to provide units for those slots, or just to keep on eye on maps to watch for sieges against you, not everyone has to play the fighting role. You can even solo fight it but eventually you'll want at least a good team of five dedicated fighters, it all depends and fluctuates as time goes on.
now when should we start thinking about g vs g? how much of the treasury should be loaded?

DeletedUser26965

now when should we start thinking about g vs g? how much of the treasury should be loaded?
You've already begun. So now it's just a matter of putting it all together and deciding where you want to attack. For every sector you own it will require more goods to siege more sectors so goods are critical. So you'll want to start filling up the treasury with the goods of the age of the Province you want to go for.

http://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_Costs

DeletedUser32973

Honestly I don't really have experience with GvG, but I'd make sure your treasury can handle GE first. That's just my two worthless cents.

DeletedUser28670

And you gave him a serious answer that helps him?
Are you idiotic? Sloppy gave a much better answer than you did.
Start right away, learn from your losses and most of all, ignore the two posters above me.
No....
Details at all and offending posters....
Start right away because you want your guild to be #1 on the Global Rank. To be the best. For the glory. Nothing else will get you to that position but GvG. The more sectors a guild has the faster they level but who cares about that when there's blood to be had. Now, go dominate my son!

Guild vs Guild
Details, plus a link!