Forwarded More interesting and inspiring Female Avatars (revised)

Would you like to see this implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser8152

Proposal
I propose that Inno create a greater number of female avatars with a greater diversity.
a) inspiring female innovators
b) a greater diversity of generic female avatars

Current System
In the current system there are limited female avatars to choose from. As an example, of the options I personally have available, there are 45 female to 90 males.

Details
Inno should boost the number and diversity of generic female characters available to choose from at any time from the selection available.
Examples: a woman in military uniform, a female astronaut, a female athlete, a businesswoman, a female swashbuckling pirate, a female adventurer etc.

Inno should boost the number of interesting and inspiring female avatars – historical figures such as Amelia Earhart, Marie Curie, Ella Fitzgerald, Frida Kahlo, Maya Lin, Rosa Parks, Sally Ride, Eleanor Roosevelt, Sacagawea, Harriet Tubman, as a few examples.

Inno should ensure that each special event rewards one male and one female avatar.

Inno should make available previous event avatars for people who joined the game after those events happen to have a chance to win or purchase with diamonds. Perhaps a game with a “wheel of fortune” with various historical avatars on it – players can choose the female wheel or the male wheel and have a chance to win a previous event avatar.

Abuse Prevention
Not an issue for this proposal

Conclusion
FoE has many female players. Players like being able to identify with the avatar they choose, either an avatar they feel they are similar to or an identity they wish to take on for the purposes of the game. Therefore a wider variety of avatars would make the game more interesting and inclusive.
Thank you for considering my proposal.

Original thread: https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com...g-and-inspiring-female-avatars-revised.12621/
This poll will close on 3-30-2016

Please use this thread for voting only. If you wish to discuss the feature, please use the original thread (see link above).