• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Answered] More thoughts/questions from a newcomer

DeletedUser34

There are a lot of things that don't work in IE or FireFox. I run firefox, and I literally have to manually do everything on the forum. It is what it is, if you are using Chrome, my suggestion is just ignore IE for the game and forum. I unfortunately have no other options but to run FF...so I grin and bare it :D

DeletedUser

I put chrome on the computer I use most for the game. Dominotx711, I want to thank you for all the help as I stumbled around in the beginning. I think I have a decent handle on the process now. Took 1st in Bronze Age PVP tournament. I started Iron Age, but, it still shows Bronze at the top. I assume it takes some time to update. Mac

DeletedUser

3. Is there a way to put the player's guild in the PVP ranking or in the pop up city screen? I don't know all the members and would prefer not to "plunder" their city. I don't believe defeating them in PVP hurts their standing otherwise... :)

All your guild members are alredy blocked from attack. no worries there.

DeletedUser34

I put chrome on the computer I use most for the game. Dominotx711, I want to thank you for all the help as I stumbled around in the beginning. I think I have a decent handle on the process now. Took 1st in Bronze Age PVP tournament. I started Iron Age, but, it still shows Bronze at the top. I assume it takes some time to update. Mac
Yes, it has been known to take as long as Monday.

DeletedUser

...... I started Iron Age, but, it still shows Bronze at the top. I assume it takes some time to update. Mac

Yes, it has been known to take as long as Monday.

/me slaps Domino around a bit whith a large trout.
What he means is that the Age displayed in the top center of the screen still says "Bronze Age". gimccla, this will only change to "Iron Age" once you've completely researched AND unlocked your first iron age technology in the tech tree.

DeletedUser34

hahahaha, I thought he was commenting on not getting bronze medals :p
/me goes to take a shower now that I smell like fish!!!!

Took 1st in Bronze Age PVP tournament