• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Forwarded More use of arrow keys

Should it be possible to use arrow keys on a PC keyboard to navigate every where possible.

• Yes

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckirk

Idea: Possibility to use arrow keys on PC to navigate on the continental map and in the research area.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? I know it has been suggested to apply the use of arrow keys on PC to navigate in GvG, but i haven't found suggestions for the same possibility on the continental map and in the research area.

Reason: It is easier. Sometimes i even experience that even when i just want to move the cursor, the screan follows the cursor and i have to leave and reenter eg. the research area.

Details: No further details.

Visual Aids: No visual aids.

Balance: I see no change in the balance.

Abuse Prevention: I see no possibility to abuse this feature.

Summary: It's just a question about having a better gaming experince.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

yes we need more ways to play Foe do not believe that quote below. do not look behind the screen
I am not the drone you are looking for...

Last edited:

PrincessSadie

Use a mouse or touchpad like normal people. Using the arrows is so stone age.
And your reply is useful HOW? There's No School like the Old School.

Maybe they don't have a mouse available or their touchpad is broken. This happened to me when my old laptop fell off a table.

Maybe they have a disability that makes sweeping movements with a mouse or touchpad problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.