• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Most Amounts of UBQ's in a Day (HQS)?

mamboking053

I was busy during the week so all I did was collect the RQ's from all my productions over a period of eight days. I recorded the amount of gold I collect from my city daily along with any gold won from the RQ's on a tally-sheet and then waited till Sunday to do the UBQ's for them.

At the end of those eight days I had 529 UBQ's to do. After doing the UBQ's I had an addition 273 ROI (Return on Investment) UBQ's, coming to a total of 802 UBQ's. It took me around 3 hours to complete. Possibly more since I stopped and started where I could.

Got a lot of goods from it and about 200 - 250 FP, but the clicking.... The Clicking of the Lambs, lol.

9ad0b400-4719-4a23-91b3-6dd75c8a090b.jpg

What's the most amount of UBQ's you have ever done in a day?

DeletedUser

You really spent 3 hours on a Sunday doing UBQs?!? I can't even imagine how boring that would be. There is no amount of rewards that would even tempt me to spend 3 hours clicking. Hope you have good insurance for the carpal tunnel surgery in your future.

DeletedUser31440

I really hope that you did the mass UBQ's on mobile, much faster to do a large chunk of quest looping than the browser version. I used to do something similarish, I would do UBQ's during my normal collection looping but at the end of the week I would do a bunch of UBQ's to get coins and supplies down to a set level. Worked well, but not well enough to be worth the hour or two running UBQ's while half paying attention to football. Now I just do normal collections with looping and fp spending with looping. I don't make as many goods, but still make way more than I can use with my playstyle.

mamboking053

You really spent 3 hours on a Sunday doing UBQs?!? I can't even imagine how boring that would be. There is no amount of rewards that would even tempt me to spend 3 hours clicking. Hope you have good insurance for the carpal tunnel surgery in your future.

Exactly why I posted this, lol.

I've heard of people trying to achieve an infinite quest loop, but after doing this I can't ever see why I ever would need to have one. After doing it I knew I never wanted to do it again, which means leveling arc and getting CF high enough to where I get what I want in as few clicks as possible.

DeletedUser29726

I really hope that you did the mass UBQ's on mobile, much faster to do a large chunk of quest looping than the browser version. I used to do something similarish, I would do UBQ's during my normal collection looping but at the end of the week I would do a bunch of UBQ's to get coins and supplies down to a set level. Worked well, but not well enough to be worth the hour or two running UBQ's while half paying attention to football. Now I just do normal collections with looping and fp spending with looping. I don't make as many goods, but still make way more than I can use with my playstyle.

I actually find doing it on a mobile device harder on my wrist. If i were going to do a great number now I would compare time on bluestacks to time in browser though.

As to the OP's question - I did spend an entire day of unbirthday once :p Didn't count them but at a rate of 240 an hour (was under old quest system that was a bit slower than current one) i did a couple thousand at least.

mamboking053

Yeah, lol. I learned about mobile yesterday when my finger started to hurt. Longshanks wasn't kidding...

I started in EMA and with a CF around level 6 it was rough. But once I got to LMA, despite the decrease in production buildings, a level 9 CF and the extra quest slot was enough for me to produce excess.

mamboking053

I actually find doing it on a mobile device harder on my wrist. If i were going to do a great number now I would compare time on bluestacks to time in browser though.

As to the OP's question - I did spend an entire day of unbirthday once :p Didn't count them but at a rate of 240 an hour (was under old quest system that was a bit slower than current one) i did a couple thousand at least.

That's a LOT. I hope it hasn't given you a tick, lol.

I did find that keeping UBQ's in reserve does help with event questlines and such. Whenever I need coins, supplies, or goods I just start rolling quests till I get them.