• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivate all buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8768

This is more of a suggestions than a debate, however, I can already see a debate going on so might as well.

REMOVE this annoying button from me screen. Make an option to where I can hide it and it not being able to be visible again unless I check the option.

hbjs.png

Why?
Well, for one.. The placement is annoying when trying to select a quest. And if you were like me you clicked the button instead of the quest and lost all your diamonds... Pretty cute there foe.

If you think this button is helpful then you can go flick a tick. I feel as if it's a way to money .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In your settings (lower left blue buttons gears) there is a diamond confirmation setting. When it is active it forces you to confirm any diamond usage before it completes the transaction. This would prevent accidentally spending diamonds on a misclick of a button.

The confirmation is set on by default when you start the game, but may have been turned of inadvertantly at a later date.

DeletedUser8768

I deactivated it thinking it would hide the window. But no. Make an option to remove the button entirely.

DeletedUser

since this is not a debate, either in it's intent or as this forum section was built for, I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.