• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Motivating a building just prior to collecting

• Thread starter DeletedUser27023
  • Start date

DeletedUser27023

Scenario:
My favorite building has gone unmotivated and now it's time to collect from that building.

Question:
When can a building be motivated? Anytime before the rewards are distributed OR anytime before the rewards are collected? I want to know if I could quickly ask a guild member to Mo/Po a building as long as I haven't collected from it yet.

DeletedUser8152

You can get a guild member to motivate your building any time before you collect it, even if production is ready. I understand that is not the case with the motivation kits you get from GE, they don't work after production is complete.

DeletedUser27023

Good to know as I just received that kit. Thanks jaelis

DeletedUser25412

The motivation kits are useless to me & most players, if you have a good guild & good friends they are of no use & will just set there & collect dust.

DeletedUser27096

They seem disappointing to me as well.
Especially since they can't be used on cultural buildings and decos. That is when I actually need motivation...if I am a few points short of enthusiastic for a short period of time, I want to be able to motivate a cultural building until my peeps can Aid me. I now have about 5 of the danged things and no reason to use them.

DeletedUser10080

Whoa! Hold onto your horses! You mean motivation kits don't work on already completed productions? What exactly are they for then? I sure don't need any building motivated before it's done producing. Last I checked, you can only collect from buildings that have finished their production.

Leave to Inno to come up with a basically useless prize, then find a way to make it even more useless.

DeletedUser14197

They should have made the kits so that you could use them to motivate goods buildings. They wouldn't have had to make them increase goods, just make them not able to be plundered. Then, I believe at least some people might like having them.

DeletedUser25412

I agree that Motivation kits are useless if you have a guild & friends, I am in PME & I have friends aiding but nothing to aid, so what use is the motivation kits. I have 52 setting in my inventory, I am sick of getting them. They might be alright for brand new players, but for anyone else they are useless. It would be nice if you gave us something that we could use & not just set in our inventory.

DeletedUser31440

I don't m/p on Sundays, so I use the motivate all kits on Sunday night to have everything motivated Monday mornings, other than they're pretty useless.

DeletedUser31592

For like 2 weeks my Hall of Fame didn't get motivated once. I kept using it on that. I was even leaving houses sit without collecting to try and force my Hall of Fame to get motivated. It is back to getting motivated every day, so I have nothing to waste them on again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For like 2 weeks my Town Hall didn't get motivated once. I kept using it on that. I was even leaving houses sit without collecting to try and force my Town Hall to get motivated. It is back to getting motivated every day, so I have nothing to waste them on again.
What are you talking about? Town Halls don't get motivated.:confused:

DeletedUser29404

The motivation kits are useless to me & most players, if you have a good guild & good friends they are of no use & will just set there & collect dust.
The kits should be saved for Events, when you need a ton of 15 min or 4 hour Productions from your production buildings. They make a "weak" yield somewhat "respectable" if your doing the Quest lines for "Produce X number of...." Those "useless" kits all of a sudden come in handy, as you may not have had a Guildie or Friend stop by during the interim to Motivate you...
Better than the Garbage Can, in my opinion.

DeletedUser29623

The use scenario of the speed boost on supply buildings, one of the gifts of the current historical questline, is far more mysterious to me.