• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mount Killmore New World Contest - Entries

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1084

Hello Kings and Queens,

A Tournament is announced for the opening of Mount Killmore. This Tournament comes in two separate tiers and applies only to Mount Killmore:

Tier one - Diamond Use
Be the First to fully research Tanning on the Technology Tree.

You MAY use Diamonds to:
  • Purchase Goods for the Technology
  • Purchase Forge Points
  • No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

Tier two - Non-Diamond Use
Be the First to fully research Tanning on the Technology Tree.

You may NOT use Diamonds to research any part of the technology, Goods or Forge Points.

• No Multi-Accounting or Shared Accounts (game rule violation)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be 6 total winners, 3 for first tier, 3 for second tier. The prizes are:
1st place = 600 diamonds
2nd place = 400 diamonds
3rd place = 200 diamonds​

To enter the contest take a screenshot of of your Technology Tree showing Tanning being fully researched and post it here in this thread

Also tell us which Tier you are going for.
You may ONLY enter into one Tier.
One prize per person.

Be the first and win the prize!!

Good luck and happy Forging.
This contest is now CLOSED

TIER 1 WINNERS:
1st: cspinasdf
2nd: Overhill
3rd: General Brass

TIER 2 WINNERS:
1st: Anomalous
2nd: Colville the Burgher
3rd: lmmortal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13135

Tier One - Use with diamonds

XTfzpMB.png
Tier One.

DeletedUser2145

Can we all please play nice? If you have an entry, post it. If you have a question regarding the contest, post it. Comments regarding the entries or other member's posts will be considered off-topic and removed. If you believe there is something wrong, contact the assigned moderators.

The thread says ENTRIES, so let's aim to post entries.

DeletedUser

I did have questions regarding the entries. I don't understand how people are posting the screenshots and yet when I searched for there names I didn't see them in EMA. For example, infocusposted a screenshot of the requirements, and yet when I searched for him on Mount Killmore he appears to be rank 7000 in the Bronze age. phamdinhnamposted a screenshot of the requirements, and yet when I searched for him on Mount Killmore he wasn't even listed. [COLOR=#FFE37E !important]shady555 [/COLOR]posted a screenshot of the requirements, and yet when I searched for him on Mount Killmore he wasn't even listed. Buffalo and Falanga also appeared unlisted. So I wasn't sure if someone has a different user name than the ones for the forum? As it appears now to me, none of the listed people have completed the contest, or are even attempting to. Some people obviously have already completed it, as there are people in the HMA. Shouldn't the fact that nobody has a valid completion be known so those that finish know that the rewards are still open.

DeletedUser2145

Does it say anywhere that there can be only 6 posts, 3 per tier? No. People are encouraged to enter as soon as they reach the requirement. If a tier or the contest as a whole is completed, then the first original post will be edited to say that. As I already told you when you first asked this, it is up to the staff hosting the contest to decide which entries are valid and which invalid. Players are not judges, they will not know whose entry is valid or not valid, their task is to participate. Everything players need to know are the requirements and what they need to do in order to enter the contest --- if they win, or if the tier is complete and they can no longer win anything, they'll be notified of that.

DeletedUser13218

Tier 2 - FIRST PLACE

WkfTVp.jpg

DeletedUser

Tier Two (Non-Diamond use)

Tier 2 - SECOND PLACE

xyIF8b.jpg

DeletedUser11039

Tier two got it just can't post screen shot won't let me paste in.

DeletedUser13335

Tier 1 - SECOND PLACE

FOE_EMA_Contest_after.png

DeletedUser

Tier one Diamond use
file:///Users/HarryFrank/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202014-10-15%20at%205.11.56%20AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.