• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Mountain Reserve

Hi all,

In the early days of my time playing, I managed to pick up 2 Mountain Reserve Upgrade kits, but no Mountain Reserve itself.

Can I count on the Mountain Reserve showing up again sometime, or should I sell these at the Antique Dealer?

UBERhelp1

Thanks. Now I have to decide if waiting till next year makes sense...
Just save the upgrades. You'll eventually find some kind of use for them, whether that is using them as upgrades, or if selling them to the Antiques Dealer (unlocked in the Early Middle Ages). Whatever you do, don't delete them :)

Just save the upgrades. You'll eventually find some kind of use for them, whether that is using them as upgrades, or if selling them to the Antiques Dealer (unlocked in the Early Middle Ages). Whatever you do, don't delete them :)
Yeah, I would not delete them. And I have already unlocked the Antiques Dealer. It's just a question of do I need what I can get from the AD for them badly enough to justify not saving them.