• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Move GvG reset time 2 hours back

• Thread starter DeletedUser33934
  • Start date

DeletedUser33934

I started to play this game and after some time I realise that I'm on US server but I'm living in UK so gvg reset time is bit late here in UK its 1am at night.. And I notice that many players around me and also in my Guild have the same or similar problem.. So I wonder if its possible to move reset time for 2 hours back so some players in Europe can also enjoy GvG reset time .
Just saying that it's too late for me to switch servers after I join the team I like and invested 2 years in my city. And its not easy to get out of bed for father of 3 kids :))
Please give me feedback
Yours Hells

Attachments

• IMG_20181203_210254.jpg
    IMG_20181203_210254.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 3

Agent327

Steps of a Proposal

1. Go to the Proposals section
  2. Check the Do Not Suggest List
  3. If your proposal is not on the DNSL check the Frequently Proposed Ideas and do a forum Search to see if it’s already been suggested
  4. If you can’t find a similar proposal then Properly Format your proposal
  5. Submit Proposal
  6. Wait at least two weeks
  7. If multiple people support your Proposal you can at this point Submit it for Nomination
  8. At this point “moderators will review it and decide if a poll will be created or if it needs further discussion first”
  9. If successful your Proposal will be Submitted for Vote
  10. If successful it should be Submitted to Inno
  11. For various reasons a Proposal may end up in the Closed/Archived section, if that happens they state “...try re working the text and create a new proposal thread for it.”
  12. If a Proposal goes through to Inno I’m not exactly sure what happens at that point
  13. Never add a Poll to your own Proposal
  14. If you get slushpuppy responses try to ignore it

DeletedUser

started to play this game and after some time I realise that I'm on US server but I'm living in UK so gvg reset time is bit late here in UK its 1am at night.. And I notice that many players around me and also in my Guild have the same or similar problem.. So I wonder if its possible to move reset time for 2 hours back so some players in Europe can also enjoy GvG reset time .
So they should move the time on the U.S. servers to make it more convenient for European players? In what universe does that make sense? No!

Emberguard

If I'm calculating correctly the timezone differences I think the server is currently set for 8pm UK time on the en server. Which is 7am my time until day light savings for both the UK and my own country changes it back to I think 5am(?) my time

DeletedUser

A better idea than the OP would be to set all servers' GvG reset time to 8 PM, but 8 PM for the middle of the Pacific Ocean. That way, it's not convenient for anyone except some Pacific Islanders.

DeletedUser33934

At the end of day its not so bad.. I can attack early morning in my time wile American players sleeping after reset time and after beer and movies :D .. no one is killig my sieges . Can also do it slowly and leave full auto troops on stand by :)

DeletedUser33934

That didn't go so well for you last time. Asking to change the rules... imagine if King George tried that. Yeah... he had the sense to just pack up and focus on Canada instead.
Hahaha but I'm not English i just live in England . Originally I'm from Europe and we had some trouble with Russians.. comununist times .

DeletedUser15539

I sometimes live in the Pacific Time Zone, which means that reset is at 1700 hours. If we've gone to town for the day, that can mean being available for GvG can be doubtful ... unless Inno makes GvG available on mobiles (hint hint hint).

DeletedUser33934

I sometimes live in the Pacific Time Zone, which means that reset is at 1700 hours. If we've gone to town for the day, that can mean being available for GvG can be doubtful ... unless Inno makes GvG available on mobiles (hint hint hint).
Great idea.. Could be as separate GvG app for mobile :) it's not easy to play GvG on mobile using puffin..